Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi Guys newbi here
26 March 2012, 23:31,
Hi Guys newbi here
Hi Guys,
I have been prepping for a few months and stumbled on to the forum when surfing. I am in good old Norfolk although I am a London boy from way back. I have been rapidly converting my friends and some family members to prepping. I have felt I have been to reliant on technology and just want to get back to the old ways a bit. I also have a feeling we are about to get hit with a new Middle East war. I am pretty politically minded. And that has had some bearing on my feelings it’s time to get ready.
Just for the record I am not a fan of big government the EU or Islam. I shall try to stay away from those topics. Big Grin
I feel I am in a good part of the country to ride out the storm. Scotland or Wales might be better from a prepping point of view but Norfolk’s not bad. I live in a smallish village with an army base close by (don’t know if that’s good or bad). Anyway I love the forum; seems to be good place to pop in to every now and then.
27 March 2012, 07:00,
RE: Hi Guys newbi here
Welcome, looking forward to sharing ideas.
27 March 2012, 08:02,
Hello and welcome
I think Barney boy is fron Norfolk?
Failure is NOT an option
27 March 2012, 08:46,

Good morning!

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
27 March 2012, 09:27,
Hi big welcome from Essex
27 March 2012, 10:30,
hi from rural Devon, one thing concerns me, isnt Norfolk a bit flat? what about any flooding event?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 March 2012, 10:55,
Hi Stealth

Welcome to the forum mate.

As BP said, have you looked at the flooding risks of your area? Norfolk means flooding in my mind/memory/stupidity.

Have a read around checking out the different sections.

Personally I'm a fan of massive technology. I love it!!! But I'm also prepared to live without it.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 March 2012, 18:19,
Ey up matey and welcome to the bunch.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
27 March 2012, 18:31,
welcome from us in norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
28 March 2012, 13:53,
(26 March 2012, 23:31)Stealth Wrote: Just for the record I am not a fan of big government the EU or Islam.

Welcome,

Totalitarian governments, another totalitarian government and a totalitarian religion. I think I see a theme here but I would appreciate you not getting me started. I'm already seen as right wing and a few more rants will see me being the right wing tip. Smile

Enjoy the site. If you need anything just ask.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin