Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sheeple are panicking already over fuel
31 March 2012, 07:42,
RE: The sheeple are panicking already over fuel
Glad to hear your girl is fine, bet your glad to get her out of those bug infested hospitals.
Failure is NOT an option
31 March 2012, 10:22,
Hi W&C, hope all is ok, best wishes.( sorry, i have been ill myself!)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 April 2012, 16:24,
Hello WnC, Glad to hear your girl is home, I hope she is soon up and about. Kenneth Eames.
19 April 2012, 17:58,
The jungle drums are banging again. I build very expensive Motorhomes for a living. Our M.D. is married to a police officer. This morning he insisted that all six vehicles currently in build be taken off the axle stands and driven to the nearest fuel station to be filled up! I asked him if he'd received inside information and he replied by saying that the tanker drivers are about to strike and that the strike will last around 2 weeks!...........
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
19 April 2012, 18:03,
(19 April 2012, 17:58)Jodansgang Wrote: The jungle drums are banging again. I build very expensive Motorhomes for a living. Our M.D. is married to a police officer. This morning he insisted that all six vehicles currently in build be taken off the axle stands and driven to the nearest fuel station to be filled up! I asked him if he'd received inside information and he replied by saying that the tanker drivers are about to strike and that the strike will last around 2 weeks!...........

I'll fill up first thing tomorrow morning! Nice one mate.

But, I thought an agreement was met and the truck drivers weren't going to strike?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 April 2012, 18:12,
(19 April 2012, 18:03)Scythe13 Wrote:
(19 April 2012, 17:58)Jodansgang Wrote: The jungle drums are banging again. I build very expensive Motorhomes for a living. Our M.D. is married to a police officer. This morning he insisted that all six vehicles currently in build be taken off the axle stands and driven to the nearest fuel station to be filled up! I asked him if he'd received inside information and he replied by saying that the tanker drivers are about to strike and that the strike will last around 2 weeks!...........

I'll fill up first thing tomorrow morning! Nice one mate.

But, I thought an agreement was met and the truck drivers weren't going to strike?
your MD is panicking! union has until friday then it must give 1 weeks NOTICE of any strike! http://www.express.co uk/posts/view/315347/union-to-reballot-tanker-drivers
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 April 2012, 18:15,
As far as I understand it they refused the deal and they have until tomorrow to make an announcement. They way we carried on today you'd have thought the strike had already been declared. It took us till 12:30 to get the vehicles ready for moving. Granted B.P, I accept that, but if that news comes tomorrow and there's even a hint of strike all the sheeple will be queuing and bleating till the pumps run dry.
19 April 2012, 18:20,
(19 April 2012, 18:15)Jodansgang Wrote: As far as I understand it they refused the deal and they have until tomorrow to make an announcement. They way we carried on today you'd have thought the strike had already been declared. It took us till 12:30 to get the vehicles ready for moving. Granted B.P, I accept that, but if that news comes tomorrow and there's even a hint of strike all the sheeple will be queuing and bleating till the pumps run dry.
granted if a strike is announced, the sheeple will panic, but isnt everyone driving around topping up their tanks anyway? there wont be a strike for at least 1 week so that will give everyone time to get their tanks topped up, i refill every saturday morning whatever the level is.
19 April 2012, 18:25,
Each to their own B.P. I myself am the same as you. Half full is my empty. The vehicles at work roll off the transporter with fresh air in them so it's not unusual to fuel them up upon completion. Alls I'm saying big man is if you could of been a fly on the wall you'd have thought Ey up, somats afoot here. And my crystal bollock doesn't work.