Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sheeple are panicking already over fuel
30 March 2012, 15:19,
RE: The sheeple are panicking already over fuel
(30 March 2012, 15:08)Prep Girl Wrote: I've not seen one queue round my way, hope your Daughter is ok WnC

Thank you it was Appendicitis, and had op yesterday pick up later tonight.

Hello Reg welcome to the forum and nice first post.
30 March 2012, 15:22,
Good that's she's ok, don't keep them in long these days but she's better off at home
30 March 2012, 15:33,
Fuel strike ruled out until AFTER Easter: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17558294
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 March 2012, 15:47,
I wonder if the price will come down when nobody is buying it because they are all stocked up?

All they have done is bring their buy forward into Q1. Mmmm. How handy for MHG.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 March 2012, 15:57,
Hey W & C , just to let ya know we are thinking about your daughter, may her recovery be swift and painless.
NR

30 March 2012, 16:49,
(30 March 2012, 15:57)NorthernRaider Wrote: Hey W & C , just to let ya know we are thinking about your daughter, may her recovery be swift and painless.
NR

Thank you NR, we just had a phone call and she is on the last drip of antibiotics and we can go pick her up and treat her with antibiotics at home.

The good news she can’t get appendicitis if the world ever turns upside down.
30 March 2012, 19:14,
Same here W&C. Its good when they get back home and you can look after them yourself.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 March 2012, 20:02,
Glad to know your daughters on the up WnC.
Welcome Reg, nice post, nice scenario.
12 years ago, when the last fuel panic happened, the shops and local stores all started running out of basics! Has anyone considered a repeat of that again this time round?
We went to the evil empire (Tesco) tonight , as we always do on a Friday, and it was dead.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
30 March 2012, 21:34,
worked in birming the past couple of day s talk about panic sainsbury put there diesel up a penny over night as i went to fill up no diesel about 3 or 4 garages the same ended up paying £151.00 a litre (not happy ) any way it was so strange watching there world falling apart just for a bit of juice ?????? can u imagine if and when this strike happens the country will go to f--k
sure opened my eyes

b/d
30 March 2012, 22:09,
I like what Reg points out (welcome to the forum) however you may have missed one thing. The increased sales lead to increased collected-tax, meaning they had more money to fund their military bits and pieces. Other than that, I'd agree with what you're saying mate.

WnC, you and the family are in my prayers mate.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin