Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Living on the edge March 2012
2 April 2012, 16:21,
RE: Living on the edge March 2012
He had his car there so no real problem being out in the open if the weather had changed then could have packed up and got in the car.

I would have have slept there it was perfect I envy you having such a nice area to do that beats everywhere local to my area.

Hope you checked the rocks above me make sure no loose ones.

I really might move to Wales in a few years’ time, I am done with England I need a change and this has been one of the options I have thought about for some time now.

Did you see or hear any wildlife?
2 April 2012, 17:05,
unless you can speak Welsh or have a Welsh accent i shouldnt bother W&C, the Welsh nationalists have taken to burning property owned by the English........again!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2012, 02:56,
ee, thats lovely that is!
3 April 2012, 17:16,
(2 April 2012, 16:21)WetandCold Wrote: He had his car there so no real problem being out in the open if the weather had changed then could have packed up and got in the car.

I would have have slept there it was perfect I envy you having such a nice area to do that beats everywhere local to my area.

Hope you checked the rocks above me make sure no loose ones.

I really might move to Wales in a few years’ time, I am done with England I need a change and this has been one of the options I have thought about for some time now.

Did you see or hear any wildlife?

I live in Bristol, but since work has me all over the South West, I thought....Premier Inn SUCKS!!!! Cliffs are much more fun! haha

There was loads of wildlife. I'm not sure about fish, but I saw 2 fishing boats while I was out there. Having a 6am alarm is like having a rush-hour-for-fishermen alarm. There were at least 2 fishing boats when it first went off, so I assume there are fish there haha.

Other than that, in regards to wildlife, there was.........LOADS!!! Birds, bats (they were really cool just as the light was going down, beautiful sight), there were signs of rabbits in some places as well. I was going to get out my foraging book, but thought, I've got some company accounts to sort out, so I opted to do my job instead of check the plants out. But it really did look like a damn good place to be for WTSHTF.

Oh yeah, I did check the rocks overhead. They were all safe....as far as I could tell.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
4 April 2012, 19:29,
good fishing at stackpole barafundal bay not far from there as well

b/d
8 April 2012, 22:45,
I think i'm gonna sort my Bol's out along the welsh coast, Loads of ways to live off the land and sea that way :-)
“Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.” Sun Tzu