Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Self Inflicted Insanity
30 March 2012, 17:04,
Self Inflicted Insanity
Those are the words used by the petrol industry spokeman to the UK govt describing the sheeple panic buying

30 March 2012, 17:18,
RE: Self Inflicted Insanity

Just about sums it up really.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
30 March 2012, 17:32,
yeah, but not just over the fuel, that goes for anything else they panic over, god, sheeple are so thick!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 April 2012, 07:30,
I cannot find words to describe the actions of sheeple. It is incredible the way that many behave in a crisis. We have too many idiots in the world today and this does not bode well for the future. However, there are some people with intelligence and obviously many of them are to be found in the Prepping and Survival fraternities. Kenneth Eames.
1 April 2012, 10:22,
If you could predict the stupidity of the masses, you could easily make an absolute fortune in the stock-market!!!

George Soros is with something like £9Billion, and he's damn good at figuring out the stupidity of the masses!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 April 2012, 10:26,
i'd like to be away from all the insanity, thats why post SHTF i favour TOTAL isolation.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 April 2012, 10:33,
(1 April 2012, 10:26)bigpaul Wrote: i'd like to be away from all the insanity, thats why post SHTF i favour TOTAL isolation.

That's a very wise thought.

Personally, I plan to sit it out as long as possible and watch the madness on the streets below. Because I live on a main street above the shops, I intend to take up a load of steps from our stairs, then bunker up the roof. The building to the right has LOADS of barbed wire it will donate to me.

I know it probably isn't the wisest option, but it'll be okay for a day or 2, which will buy me time to get up and set off with my kit in the night.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 April 2012, 15:33, (This post was last modified: 1 April 2012, 15:34 by mikebratcher69.)
(1 April 2012, 10:33)Scythe13 Wrote:
(1 April 2012, 10:26)bigpaul Wrote: i'd like to be away from all the insanity, thats why post SHTF i favour TOTAL isolation.

That's a very wise thought.

Personally, I plan to sit it out as long as possible and watch the madness on the streets below. Because I live on a main street above the shops, I intend to take up a load of steps from our stairs, then bunker up the roof. The building to the right has LOADS of barbed wire it will donate to me.

I know it probably isn't the wisest option, but it'll be okay for a day or 2, which will buy me time to get up and set off with my kit in the night.
Just make sure youve got an escape route in case some div sets fire to your house......

I know you were talking about ab sailing down to the street, but if the whole of the ground floor was on fire, could you still safely get out and away?
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."