Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VERY important news about prepper COMMS security
1 April 2012, 18:21,
RE: VERY important news about prepper COMMS security
Yeah heard about it a while back.
I came across a list of words the other day, use any one of them and your being investigated, we have used many of them many times, they will monitor to see what people are up to and if it's innocent they stop monitoring so they say, but I'm with Kenneth don't think any things been private for a while now, they will be just be covering themselves now by passing a law.
2 April 2012, 07:26, (This post was last modified: 2 April 2012, 07:41 by Scythe13.)
I guess NR was keeping OPSEC by retiring.

This really is a worrying thing.

I'm looking into moving countries. Having a government that is watching and reading everything you're doing is really freaky.

From me there will be only info on camping, fitness, and things like that. Certain news articles I'm not commenting on either.

This kind of thing really freaks me out!
My last comment on this thread:

Who's paying for this? That's right, we are. We are paying, through taxes, for this to happen.

We already have an over inflated currency and are in a bad financial state. This is not going to be cheap.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 April 2012, 08:48,
Its happening just the same most everywhere, France, the U.S. and here, China and god alone knows where else...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
2 April 2012, 09:13,
i think they will be wasting their time, most people online are doing nothing wrong, so they will have to do a hell of a lot of boring repetative work just to find anything remotely interesting, so sod em.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 April 2012, 11:37,
data farming is nothing new. Government has been harvesting these things for years.

Google echelon word list, and email that to all your friends repeatedly. That should keep 'em busy for a while!
2 April 2012, 12:45,
Every country in the world is doing the same thing now. It keeps the spooks busy because they get so much data they just can't analyse it in real time. They simply store it and then use it after a terrorist attack to provide evidence. Dickheads.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 April 2012, 14:50,
I know of sites in the U.S. where they give lists of the keywords they look for and everybody uses them to start their posts off just in list form so it pisses them off...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
2 April 2012, 22:35,
we could just use codes and have words like frying pan and cups of tea and the like ???
to win the war, you must be willing to die