Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Greek Riots
5 April 2012, 16:55,
Greek Riots
Looks like Greece is up to it's old tricks again. They love their riots over there!

Shouldn't be too long before the UK joins suit.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 April 2012, 17:07,
RE: Greek Riots
More from the moron civilisation.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 April 2012, 17:10,
(5 April 2012, 17:07)Skean Dhude Wrote: More from the moron civilisation.

Any country that has 12.5% of GDP from tourism, is bound to be in difficulty in a recession.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 April 2012, 18:27,
I meant the moron civilisation.

Hundreds of years ago the Incas had a massive empire. When the Spanish came to their shores they responded by killing themselves. As the Spanish got closer they responded by killing more people until their entire empire was taken over by the invaders.

No army has ever won a war by not being willing to kill the enemy. Killing yourself just saves them ammunition.

That Greek guy struck the first blow in his war. It was the last one for him and as the enemy didn't even notice it was a bit of a waste really. Perhaps the next one will makemore of an impact.

In case you are wondering I accept that topping yourself will have an impact on our whingey whiney society. I just don't see it as a viable option. It seems counter productive to me.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 April 2012, 18:36,
(5 April 2012, 18:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: I meant the moron civilisation.

Hundreds of years ago the Incas had a massive empire. When the Spanish came to their shores they responded by killing themselves. As the Spanish got closer they responded by killing more people until their entire empire was taken over by the invaders.

No army has ever won a war by not being willing to kill the enemy. Killing yourself just saves them ammunition.

That Greek guy struck the first blow in his war. It was the last one for him and as the enemy didn't even notice it was a bit of a waste really. Perhaps the next one will makemore of an impact.

In case you are wondering I accept that topping yourself will have an impact on our whingey whiney society. I just don't see it as a viable option. It seems counter productive to me.
if all our sheeple want to top themselves in the event of SHTF then that is perfectly alright with meTongue means i can acquire more stuff for me and mine!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2012, 23:01,
Wasn't it a guy topping himself by self immolation that kicked of the Egyption pseudo revolution? Others copied it just after and then later others also copied it in various middle east hotspots.
6 April 2012, 08:07,

Greece has no-one to blame but themselves. When they joined the eurozone, they got carried away spending someone elses money, and reducing the retirement age to 53! How did they expect to sustain a country with more than half the population retired! I have every confidence they will eventually default simply because it will be easier for them (the Greek govt) than to bring in yet more austerity measures.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
6 April 2012, 09:17,
i think the Greeks are a bit like the French, rioting is a habit with them and it dosent take much to set them off.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 April 2012, 13:21,
(5 April 2012, 23:01)Timelord Wrote: Wasn't it a guy topping himself by self immolation that kicked of the Egyption pseudo revolution? Others copied it just after and then later others also copied it in various middle east hotspots.

Yes but like the suicide bombers they never get to see the benefits of what they do. Much better immolating the other side.

Skean Dhude