Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PC Plod & Firearms confiscation
27 June 2012, 06:50,
RE: PC Plod & Firearms confiscation
(7 April 2012, 18:18)Scythe13 Wrote: But in all seriousness, to respond to Tibbs:

I think there probably are plans in place to confiscate guns and the alike. My opinion is that having a gun license can be of huge benefit, but personally, if I was going to attain a firearm, I'd not want anyone to know. I'd recommend going down the same route as BP, high powered air-rifles. I wouldn't recommend getting a gun illegally, for 2 reasons:

1. Hard to get hold of Ammo

2. Because it's illegal!!!

unfortuneatly both reasons are simply not true, well it is illegal, but it is not hard to acquire ammo, and its not even hard to acquire weapons unfortunate as this may be, i know dozens of people that can easily acquire firearms, now while i do not necessarily advocate doing such and think its an inditement on society thats its so easy to acquire firearms, its not always a bad thing, if there is some major civil unrest and you happen to have a cache of weaponry tucked away then you wont be at a disadvantage, whereas if there is a government exodus on the armed individual, any honest man who has gone to the trouble of acquiring a fac will suddenly be at a severe disadvantage to the common chav who bought a gun to rob his local post office (yeah i know stories like this xD)

at any rate my personal preference is to learn traditional techniques such as blowguns and bows and crossbows (i have a crossbow as well as a homemade blowgun, as well as being able to make bows) although i think it is a good thing to have the knowledge needed to manufacture both traditional weapons, firearms, ammunition and even explosives. knowledge is the greatest weapon of all!

also, knives are good. throwing knives, stabbing knives, girt big machetes, who cares long as it got a point an a blade >Big Grin im already looking to buy some boot knives as a last ditch weapon/pdw in case any chavvy f"ck wants to have a pop (although ive been told i have an angry aura which would explain why no one wants to fight me >Big Grin)
25 August 2013, 14:01,
RE: PC Plod & Firearms confiscation
Reading threads like this, one can understand why TPTB think about confiscating firearms.Rolleyes

Good job all you tough teddies are black belts in origami Dodgy

WaylanderCool