Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bristol Unpaused
11 April 2012, 23:20,
RE: Bristol Unpaused
Thats not funny...Big GrinTongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
11 April 2012, 23:24,
Mike, I think you're getting threads confussed mate. This is Bristol Unpaused. Not Bristol Undressed.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 April 2012, 23:25,
Nite Nite Gayboys :-)
“Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.” Sun Tzu
12 April 2012, 10:03,
Do you have to like a bit of cock to post in this thread?

Hang on, I'll get the wife to type for me...
12 April 2012, 10:45,
Ha ha ha well that'd be scythe then coz he's only got a little bit ha hahhhaahahahahahahahaha¬!!!!!!!TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
12 April 2012, 11:30,
Haha, have you been speaking to AlyBear?

Anyway, on a serious note, the first Saturday of May if the weather's good. If it's not, then I'll sort something different.
16 April 2012, 11:05,

What time are you intending to meet and do you happen to know what parking is like nearby. Hope to be there.
Thanks
John

(11 April 2012, 10:33)Scythe13 Wrote: Ladies and not-so-gentlemen,

Today is a beautiful sunny say, and along with that, we have some good news.

Due to lack of media attention (I'm pretty certain they're making the prepper series now, so won't be looking for new people) the Bristol Team Meets are BACK!!!!

Okay, this will be nice and easy, and it gives over 3 weeks notice. The first weekend of May we will be planning a meet and greet, social relax outside in the day.

That might sound complex, but it's not. It's just meeting up in one of the parks in Bristol, maybe feeding the squirrels, or something like that, then just a chat about what's going on in the world and what our individual plans are.

I will bring some squirrel food to those interested in meeting, and I will also get in a couple of drinks for the first few that arrived, if we go to the pub afterwards.

This invite is open ended, so if you have friends that are interested, bring them along. Again, this is not a show and tell, so please no machete's or axes. However, a small backpack with some gear in is allowed. But please keep any blades away from the site, if you are unable to do that, then please keep them hidden.

Date: May 5th
Venue: The park with the Cabot Tower in it.
Bring: Enough money for a drink or 2, if the weather is bad.

16 April 2012, 12:00,
Guys,

Can we drop the banter now please. I think it is past its time.

I'll put that date in the diary once I know where it is. Can we be more specific about the park for those that don't know Bristol.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 April 2012, 23:54,
I'm checking out Google maps, and the park seems to be called Brandon Hill Park. It's just off Park Street. But there are some multi-story car parks in the area that charge only £2.70 for the day. The nearest multi-story is just up Trenchard Street, next to the ice rink. Then it's a 2 minute walk from there to Park Street. Then 2 minutes up Park Street, take a left before the Boston Tea Party (they do a great Chai Tea) and you'll be there.

Meet time will be anywhere from 11:30 to 12 (midday) and we'll just be hanging out and chatting away. It's a social, so bring the misses, kids, or whatever. The conversation probably won't be intense, so don't worry about freaking anyone out if they're new to prepping.
19 April 2012, 08:22,
and in case you all get bored, there's a few spots missing off this map Wink

http://duo.irational.org/food_for_free/f...n_hill.pdf

Ter