Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How the Olympics are draining YOUR streets of police
24 April 2012, 12:39,
RE: How the Olympics are draining YOUR streets of police
(24 April 2012, 09:14)bigpaul Wrote: the trouble in any scenario in going UP may be that you get trapped on high ground/roof and any escape is blocked from below, by mobs/fire/or other threat, being up high may be ok for a sniper but you've always got the problem of getting down again.

It’s just a riot it is not a Scythe hunt, the roof in his situation is one of two options and option two being put his riot gear on and join the mob.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
24 April 2012, 13:21,
(24 April 2012, 12:39)WetandCold Wrote:
(24 April 2012, 09:14)bigpaul Wrote: the trouble in any scenario in going UP may be that you get trapped on high ground/roof and any escape is blocked from below, by mobs/fire/or other threat, being up high may be ok for a sniper but you've always got the problem of getting down again.

It’s just a riot it is not a Scythe hunt, the roof in his situation is one of two options and option two being put his riot gear on and join the mob.
i didnt mean Scythe up on the roof in particular, i meant anyone in general going to high ground.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 April 2012, 13:45,
No static location is perfect. There are always ways that you can take any objective. It depends on your and your oponnents resources, level of preperation and determination.

In Scythes case he will have all his eggs in one basket and will need to look very carefully at what he can do to fireproof his apartment.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 April 2012, 14:20, (This post was last modified: 24 April 2012, 14:25 by Nemesis.)
(24 April 2012, 13:45)Skean Dhude Wrote: No static location is perfect. There are always ways that you can take any objective. It depends on your and your oponnents resources, level of preperation and determination.

In Scythes case he will have all his eggs in one basket and will need to look very carefully at what he can do to fireproof his apartment.

Scythe has a small room top floor of a shop I would have thought attic type room with skylight that leads to the roof, that being a flat roof that he can easily move from building to building, also the option of getting off the roof is not too hard for him, I know where I would go and for my reason already given its a no brainer.

To fireproof this room would cost a fortune its only rented, under floor fireproof alone would just not be in Scythes budget or something any of us would do to a rented room in a home, it’s realistic to strengthen his door and maybe offer some kind of fire proof option around that point, but that won't help scythe when the floor caves in due to fire (lol I just got image of Scythe dropping though two floors, ok humour mode off) He already has made the best plan for his situation.

Or have I missed something?
(24 April 2012, 13:21)bigpaul Wrote:
(24 April 2012, 12:39)WetandCold Wrote:

i didnt mean Scythe up on the roof in particular, i meant anyone in general going to high ground.

I think in this instance Paul high ground is the only ground, without notice that is, riot starts first Scythe knows of it is the noise.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
24 April 2012, 15:28,
This is what the Police will be dealing with when the Olympics is on!(God bless the EU!): http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/3162...d-sell-sex
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 April 2012, 20:02,
At least with that last one you are making a trade.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 April 2012, 10:10,
(24 April 2012, 20:02)Skean Dhude Wrote: At least with that last one you are making a trade.

only the prossies will be "trading", the others are begging and stealing!!