Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello, from the Wirral, again & again !!!!
1 May 2012, 16:50,
RE: Hello, from the Wirral, again & again !!!!
TheBoss,

there are at least three from the Wirral who have announced themselves on the forums plus at least one from close to it. I live just outside Chester myself. There are also a few withing an hour or so.

I think we should go for a pub meet at some point and at least get the ball rolling. If we went for the south end of the Wirral just off the 56 we could get a couple from the surrounding area. What do you think?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 May 2012, 17:38,
hello and welcome from norfolk
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
1 May 2012, 20:44,

"I think we should go for a pub meet at some point and at least get the ball rolling. If we went for the south end of the Wirral just off the 56 we could get a couple from the surrounding area. What do you think?"
[/quote]

I think if you came closer inland towards the M6, you would have a much greater & easy access catchment area.
1 May 2012, 22:16,
I would be up for this, allowing for work and family commitments, I work shifts so it can be a bit of a bugger at times.
2 May 2012, 10:37,
OK. I'll look for some places alomg the M56 nearer the M6 and we can see what works.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin