Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEMA's 911 Concentration Camps
7 May 2012, 18:10,
RE: FEMA's 911 Concentration Camps
(7 May 2012, 14:27)bigpaul Wrote:
(7 May 2012, 13:41)Skean Dhude Wrote: "That which does not kill us will make us stronger" (Fredrich Nietzsche).

I've never agred with that. It is simply not true and even when it could be it depends on the person and situation.

fair enough-each to his own.

A bullet that rips through ones lower spinal column and which does not kill you -- I am sure will not be making you stronger in the forseeable future.. Bronchitis does not make you stronger even though it may not kill you.

Another phrase some of my family members often repeat - is "It always comes to them that waits".. This I think originates from a religious angle. A bit like the Christian "turn the other cheek" and take it up the ..... now because it will all be ok in Heaven.. ie, once your'e dead and of no concern anymore. I don't think those innocent civilians that perish around the world at the hands of others would agree with the "always comes to them that waits" philosophy..

Rant over.. Lecturn pushed to corner of room again...Big Grin
7 May 2012, 18:15,
i was only using it as a flipping signature, not a ruddy statement of intent, its cancelled...OK!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2012, 18:16,
OH, Doh is me. My apologies O great one Big Grin
7 May 2012, 18:20,
thats the second time in as many minutes you've had a pop at something i wrote......is there a problem???
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2012, 18:26,
No, It seemed to me that it was posted by Skean Dhude from the thread as I read it. I was not aware it was a signature, only a point of debate in the thread. My apology was genuine. TL.
7 May 2012, 18:30,
OK, maybe it was a bad choice for a signature, i'll see if i can come up with something more original/personal next time.