Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
logun domin8tor
30 April 2012, 19:05,
logun domin8tor
logun domin8tor with filling bottle and tactical bag ... high quality silencer and sights ... good condition and can be cranked up to fac if required . £450.00 ... in box me if you want a grade one peice of kit.
30 April 2012, 21:57,
RE: logun domin8tor
(30 April 2012, 19:05)Familyguy Wrote: logun domin8tor with filling bottle and tactical bag ... high quality silencer and sights ... good condition and can be cranked up to fac if required . £450.00 ... in box me if you want a grade one peice of kit.

Oh dude - I wanted one of these for AGES!! If I had the spare cash I'd rip your arm off. Unfortunately the missus would do the same to me should I come home with another weapon.

Good luck with the sale. If you still have it in a few weeks I may be able to smuggle it past the wench Wink
30 April 2012, 23:25,
lol .... will do mate.
1 May 2012, 15:26,
I have one of these. It is spot on accurate every time and it is my primary weapon. Although I expect it to be protected like gold after an event as spare and servicing will be difficult if not impossible.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 May 2012, 21:29,
its a good rifle ... what slugs do you use skean .
1 May 2012, 21:52,
Slugs??
1 May 2012, 21:52,
sorry pellets
1 May 2012, 22:00,
ok ta, I thought I was on to something new then! :-)
1 May 2012, 22:10,
http://airgunpelletmaker.weebly.com/
these have been great in my customised xs19 as well .... have a look tl
1 May 2012, 22:45,
Ok, good. A cross between a pellet & a slug. nice. V.nice.

I watched the vid and I am not convinced about one thing. He says that impurities in scrap lead will float to the top and so not enter the mould. From the method he is using, then I don't think this is correct. I know impurities do float, but that is when the lead is evenly heated in a pot or similar. If you are melting the scrap lead direct over the aperture, then the heating will not be even throughout the lead and some impurites may drip inside while other bits of lead are still partially solid. also there will not have been enough time for the impurities to rise evenly to the surface. Normally impurities would have to be skimmed from the molten top. If you used new clean lead or new pellets to melt down, then this will not likely be a problem.

Nice item & I wish him well with it. Bit pricey, I can buy the same sort of thing out of a catalogue for a firearm calibre for less nicker. Anyway, nice to see cottage industries springing up.

Also, I can't see the point in the nose mounted ball bearing? :-) Any info anyone??