Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago to be evacuated during Red Cross Summit?
1 May 2012, 18:22,
Chicago to be evacuated during Red Cross Summit?
Will Chicago be evacuated for the upcoming Red Cross summit on May 20th? Well it looks like they want to evacuate the metropolitan area anyway. A shape of things to come? Perhaps. Then again they may be practising for real future events when TSHTF! Undecided

http://rt.com/usa/news/redcross-chicago-...ummit-316/

1 May 2012, 18:25,
RE: Chicago to be evacuated during Red Cross Summit?
If that is the case why don't they just build a small village to hold these things in so that they don't mess up ordinary peoples lives? They really don't care about ordinary people at all.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 May 2012, 20:35,
It's simple SD.
They'll do it because they can and no one is allowed to protest.
(Obama signed the 'No protesting law' H.R. 347 last Thursday.)

Much like what is happening to us, the US is catching up fast when it comes to political oppression of the population.

1 May 2012, 22:04,
I'm not sure if I'm connecting dots or whether I'm actually just drawing on different pages here.

What about those FEMA HAARP or whatever innitials they have, concentration camps? What a perfect location to put everyone to!

Connecting dots, or shooting at stars in the sky with a bow and arrow?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 May 2012, 22:24,
I think this is a fire drill of epic proportions. Surely there are huge costs to this that possibly would harm alot of people and businesses. Either way they can do whatever they like and the public can't say anything about this. Democratic society or Dictatorship? Hard to call on this one!

This could all be just a simple email going out of control, as in stand, by if TSHTF and we need the red cross for support sp get the tents up.

S13 where exactly are those camps? Surely if they aren't near by then there is no point to the exercise.
1 May 2012, 22:34,
(1 May 2012, 22:24)Roscoe Wrote: S13 where exactly are those camps? Surely if they aren't near by then there is no point to the exercise.

Just connecting threads. Might not be connected at all.

http://forum.survivaluk.net/showthread.php?tid=1708
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 May 2012, 23:01,
There may be no connection at all. when the G8 was at Gleneagles, a crowd protested in Edinburgh. Yet we weren't evacuated. It's just the whole thing seems strange. Maybe it is just a rogue email. I hope so.
2 May 2012, 10:10, (This post was last modified: 2 May 2012, 10:28 by 00111001.)
(1 May 2012, 22:04)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm connecting dots or whether I'm actually just drawing on different pages here.

What about those FEMA HAARP or whatever innitials they have, concentration camps? What a perfect location to put everyone to!

Connecting dots, or shooting at stars in the sky with a bow and arrow?

HAARP has nowt to do with FEMA camps bud.
HAARP is the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
I would imagine the authorities will be breaking out their new LRADs though. Those things are great pieces of kit. I'd like to have a go at knocking one up myself. Should keep the neighbours happy Smile