Nato Missile Shield threats
5 May 2012, 23:09,
Nato Missile Shield threats
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012...nse-sites/
6 May 2012, 13:47,
RE: Nato Missile Shield threats
Yippee, the Cold War returns.
So I say:-
Nuke them communists before they nuke us.
Rebuild the Berlin Wall.
Close our borders.
Start building a militia, mobilize the troops, build up the forces, reform dad's army, nationalize everything.
Invade somewhere, Anywhere, who cares!!!!!!!!!!!
Now where did I put my Jimmy Hendrix records and my bell bottoms?

7 May 2012, 10:09,
stupid prats! dont they know that there are NO winners in a nuclear war?? everyone loses! makes me wonder if it is election year in Russia, usually this kind of retoric is designed for home consumption.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2012, 17:52,
Good news for the Arms Industry & their political backers though! Maybe they didn't get to sell enough into the Middle East this time round.
7 May 2012, 18:17,
(7 May 2012, 10:09)bigpaul Wrote: stupid prats! dont they know that there are NO winners in a nuclear war?? everyone loses! makes me wonder if it is election year in Russia, usually this kind of retoric is designed for home consumption.

LOL, it was! Putin was sworn in as president again this morning. He so likes to show off his muscles!

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
7 May 2012, 18:22,
(7 May 2012, 18:17)TOF Wrote:
(7 May 2012, 10:09)bigpaul Wrote: stupid prats! dont they know that there are NO winners in a nuclear war?? everyone loses! makes me wonder if it is election year in Russia, usually this kind of retoric is designed for home consumption.

LOL, it was! Putin was sworn in as president again this morning. He so likes to show off his muscles!
yeah, in more ways than one!(showing off his muscles i mean!Big Grin)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2012, 18:23,
Maybe we can get back to demonising the Russians and the government can leave our own people alone.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 May 2012, 18:24,
Their soldiers bayonet & eat babies you know...
7 May 2012, 18:27,
yeah, me too, if its small enough "i could eat a whole one"!!Tongue