Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU plot to scrap Britain!
7 May 2012, 15:31,
EU plot to scrap Britain!
how to take over europe without a shot being fired(Hitler would be proud)!: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/318045/318045
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2012, 16:18,
RE: EU plot to scrap Britain!
We have already gave up all rights to be a country when TPTB signed us up into the latest EU nonsense.
We've already been invaded by foriegn hoards, legally, with our governments approval, and without restraint.

Would our government resist such a move?
No chance. Our system of government is weak, our political leaders easily conned, and spineless.

What about people power?
No way because TPTB won't allow us a referendum and even if they did sheeple apathy wouldn't change a thing.

Good job I can speak French and German.
You'd better all start taking lessons.

7 May 2012, 17:19,
(7 May 2012, 16:18)Paul Wrote: We have already gave up all rights to be a country when TPTB signed us up into the latest EU nonsense.
We've already been invaded by foriegn hoards, legally, with our governments approval, and without restraint.

Would our government resist such a move?
No chance. Our system of government is weak, our political leaders easily conned, and spineless.

What about people power?
No way because TPTB won't allow us a referendum and even if they did sheeple apathy wouldn't change a thing.

Good job I can speak French and German.
You'd better all start taking lessons.
lessons in boot licking? or is that a##e licking??Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2012, 20:56,
Your choice. All depends what flavour you like.

I just like the ability to swear in French and German when I hear these nationalites slagging off the Brits.

7 May 2012, 23:17,
Given half the chance, I'm sure they would.
8 May 2012, 16:57,
I've finally had time to read this article.

Well, the principles of the One World Government are coming into line.

If the UK seperated from the EU, we would be much safer, financially. However, having that military backing would be good. Given that, any border disputes (that are always going on somewhere) would become possible major issues. Any problems would lead to a European army taking up the fight instead of each country being seperate and deciding to opt out of a war, like Switzerland. Well, at least Italy won't change teams half way through haha.

Language would be an interesting system to deal with. However, we've always adapted everyone's language into our own, and most of Britain doesn't speak English anyway, so we probably won't feel a change there.

As for money, well....that was dealt with ages ago.

It's all very similar to the North American Union activities.......DODGY!!!

Too much power for too few people! But let's be fair, with this much power, I can't imagine anyone being corrupted or abusing that system!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 May 2012, 23:04,
They've been working on this since 2008, when they set up the committee of the regions and redrew the map

http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=446

I've seen documents that refer to up here as the North Atlantic region- mostly when I was trying to get EU funding for a sports centre- It's already started, there's nothing we can do.

Sodomi Non Sapiens.
9 May 2012, 09:04,
there IS something we can do....leave the EU! bombard your MP with letters and email DEMANDING a referendum!!
9 May 2012, 17:41,
(9 May 2012, 09:04)bigpaul Wrote: there IS something we can do....leave the EU! bombard your MP with letters and email DEMANDING a referendum!!

I did email bigpaul . . . . politely . . . . four times and what reply did I get?
A curt note after email four saying "Your comments noted".
This from a senior Tory member who reputedly is opposed to EU membership.

Then today I read this BBC article about "The spectre of the lone gunman".

And for some reason my day brightened up.

9 May 2012, 18:32,
That will be the only bombardment that they will understand. Voting seem to be interpreted as some sort of popularity contest.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin