Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who the F@*K is Kim Kardashian ?
14 May 2012, 22:36,
RE: Who the F@*K is Kim Kardashian ?
No matter how pretty, how nice the tits are and how hot she is, somebody somewhere is fed up with her.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 May 2012, 22:57,
(14 May 2012, 22:36)Skean Dhude Wrote: No matter how pretty, how nice the tits are and how hot she is, somebody somewhere is fed up with her.

HAHA, I say something similar to that.

"When there's a good looking girl that is single, it usually means there's a guy that is sick of sleeping with her."
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
15 May 2012, 01:25,
I'm quite like Kim Kardashian actually. I jest, I haven't the faintest idea who she is. I didn't even know the gender until the posts about her norks.

However I do understand how brainless nobodies get to be brainless somebodies. It's because all the other brainless nobodies get someone who they can aspire to be, and have hope that fame and fortune is in their grasp. So they buy the mags, watch the TV to see them and feed the vicious circle. A brainless nobody can't aspire to role models of merit, as most people of merit are not moronic, and hence out of their league. They can aspire to be like Katie Price though.
It does sicken me somewhat... and everyone of these people has the vote!

"There's no point for Democracy when ignorance is celebrated... Majority rule don't work in mental institutions" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX
15 May 2012, 17:46,
these people may have the vote, but do they? turnout is so low at elections that i dont think they do...it interferes with watching "big brother", "the voice", "Britains got talent"...(oh, you really think so?Big GrinBig Grin), these nobodies are only famous for being famous! it used to be"15 minutes of fame" but you see the same old has beens touring the tv stations trying to get their ugly mugs on the screen! as if anyone with half a brain is actually interested.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 May 2012, 19:01,
I don't watch TV but family does I had the misfortune of seeing an advert on ITV2 apparently this Peter Andre has been promoted to superstar???? What the hell is that all about, was a small time singer and married a pair of slag tits, this equals superstar, upside down world.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
15 May 2012, 22:46,
"a small time singer and married a pair of slag tits, this equals superstar" ... that induced a chuckle.
16 May 2012, 09:59,
i was actually going to point him out in my previous reply, but thought better of it!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.