Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new video of 9/11
10 May 2012, 18:05,
new video of 9/11
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12675867 do you think it could happen here? maybe in London or at The Olympic Site??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 May 2012, 18:35,
RE: new video of 9/11
Hopefully not but with Rapier and other handheld SAM systems being deployed in London, I wouldn't like to be flying with a dodgy nav system within the M25 come Olympic time.

Couple of questions though.
If TPTB do shoot down a plane and it flattens homes, will they stump up the cost of rebuilding and compensate for the loss of lives?
After all it may be an act of terrorism which isn't normally covered but what if it was a mistake??

Will TPTB even care??

10 May 2012, 20:08,
I think you know my view on this one BP. I'd be surprised is something didn't happen!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 May 2012, 11:34,
(10 May 2012, 20:08)Scythe13 Wrote: I think you know my view on this one BP. I'd be surprised is something didn't happen!

yep me too, The Olympics is an obvious target!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 May 2012, 14:18,
I would be suprised if something doesn't happen but I think it maybe elsewhere. Saying that London always will be a target
11 May 2012, 23:02,
Anyone ordered their CBRN gear yet?
If you are inside the M25 you might have a bit of a shock.
I was looking at full face Scott Promask respirators a couple of months ago to update my aged S10 only to find that the supplier I was going to use (London based) has recently increased his prices by a whopping 25%.

I know there is inflation but that's ridiculus. Or does he know something we don't?

11 May 2012, 23:23,
I haven't even got that far yet but me thinks I need to look into it pretty pronto
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
13 May 2012, 17:26,
Hi all,

A quick re-look at Britains closing ceremony performance at the Chinese olympics 2008 may give an insight as to the mindset of the people organising these events.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/52009...ice-ritual

I dont wish to elaborate on the whys and whererfors but it seems logical that if you want the worlds attention then your activity must be at a world event. And if you want maximum audience then it must be when most people are watching. And thats the closing ceremony.
So 12th August 2012 looks a likely time for problems to develop, and London (well South East London ) to be the arena. Another school of thought suggests Iran will be attacked then while the world is fascinated by the olympic spectacle.

Without involving any political discussion it would seem prudent for us to be in the starting blocks so to speak (pardon the pun ).

As always being prepared is the one skill I have that I dearly never want to apply. Sleeping with one eye open is beyond me but keeping a watchful eye on events in August is possibly useful.