Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Euro issues and preps
19 May 2012, 15:23,
RE: Euro issues and preps
(19 May 2012, 13:03)bigpaul Wrote: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/greek-euro-exit...nance.html

Scaremongering by the ruling elite to try and scare into staying in the EU

19 May 2012, 15:37,
whatever, there are going to be some interesting times ahead in the next few months, depending on which way Greece jumps!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 May 2012, 18:14,
more dithering on the Euro: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/3221...ush-PM-for- Tobin-tax
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 May 2012, 18:35,
As much as I'd love to kick a certain part of his and the goverments anatomy I give him his due that he seems to be sticking to his gun let's hope he continues to otherwise all hells going to break loose
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
25 May 2012, 08:26,
Greece is jumping as much as being pushed.

The elite want what is best for them which is their place at the trough while the real people are pushing for what is best for them.

It is inevitable that Greece leaves. The only concern I have is it may kill me. I'll be laughing for so long.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 May 2012, 09:53,
I've missed so much of what's going on. I'm home and my laptop is broken! You lot are my news reporters now.

NR, you can be the Network Anchor, SD can be the Political Broadcaster, BP you can do sports (an eye on the Olympics), Weyoun can be the business affairs reporter, Pagan can be Economics and Binary can do Weather.

Sorted!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
25 May 2012, 18:05,
here we go again! its SPAIN this time: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18202671
25 May 2012, 18:20,
Looks like most of europe is up the creek without a paddle what makes me laugh is they expected our goverment to bring in a banking transaction tax so we would get hammered again. I'm just glad we stuck with sterling, we are already up to our necks in it. If Greece leaves then spain I believe the euro will crumble. And we will be in an even deeper recession and then watch prices from meat to basic foods rise and house repossesions rise
25 May 2012, 18:31,
i dont think the UK will be in such a mess as the rest of Europe because we arent in the Euro, yes there will be financial problems and we may have to get some imports from outside Europe if the thing crashes but after a bit of adjusting i think that will be a good thing, we only get 40% of our trade with the EU, i think maybe some countries in the Euro do ALL their trade with other EU countries..imagine what a mess they will be in, in a few months time!!
25 May 2012, 18:38,
True about the imports but we are already back in a recession I'm afraid if it goes down the pan its going to hit us harder then we first imagined I'm also talking about small buisnesses going under and losing everything the rise in people having to claim benefits and the number of homeless rising as well. As it is the unemployed is at I think 2,67 million the highest in nearly 16 years that speaks for itself