Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Morning from FREEEEEZING cold Scotland
30 May 2012, 21:15,
RE: Morning from FREEEEEZING cold Scotland
That's okay. It's all about the hardcore Preppers. Softcore will possibly break down emotionally. The HARDCORE of us are mentally preparing and will be better equipped physically and emotionally to deal with a world after TSHTF.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
31 May 2012, 07:18,
I went to the one of the Welsh RV's. One family from South Wales and a chap from London made it up. It was a good weekend and learned loads. Some great caching ideas.
Subvert the dominant paradigm...
The Market Stick
1 June 2012, 06:12,
Welcome Morgan, Do I detect some involvement in the Occult from you symbol? Probably not. I'm glad that youv'e come on board. The best site I've ever found on prepping and survival. Enjoy the site and the companionship. Kenneth Eames.
1 June 2012, 06:30,
(1 June 2012, 06:12)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Welcome Morgan, Do I detect some involvement in the Occult from you symbol? Probably not. I'm glad that youv'e come on board. The best site I've ever found on prepping and survival. Enjoy the site and the companionship. Kenneth Eames.

It's not occult, it's a compass the vikings used to use. Nothing mystical about it, I am very interested in history and Viking history in particular.
Subvert the dominant paradigm...
The Market Stick