Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another reason to avoid Londonistan and I phones
18 May 2012, 13:22,
Another reason to avoid Londonistan and I phones
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...arged.html

16 June 2012, 16:59,
RE: Another reason to avoid Londonistan and I phones
This is no surprise - I have long been an advocate of NOT having a facebook, twitter or any of those social network communities, I also refuse to have a smart phone of any kind, because it is well known they can be switched on remotely along with tracking.

I am happy to stay with the very basics - because that's what it will come down to when TSHTF
16 June 2012, 17:52,
It's the cost of being in a Police state. Don't have a smart phone or if you do don't use it for anything personal.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 June 2012, 18:14,
i came off Facebook over a year ago, found it so boring and "in your face", as for mobile phones we both have basic Nokia phones..makes phone calls and text's and that it, no camera no nothing, when TSHTF and the phone towers go off we'll just" throw them in the water bucket and ride out!"( sorry, just been watching The Magnificent Seven!)Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 June 2012, 19:29,
Yup I've only got a basic nokia cell and its turned off 90% of the time.

17 June 2012, 13:30,
I just come back from a day trip from Londonistan, I have not been for 25 years

OMG !! It is no longer an English City
17 June 2012, 16:29,
(17 June 2012, 13:30)ukphil Wrote: I just come back from a day trip from Londonistan, I have not been for 25 years

OMG !! It is no longer an English City

i could have told you that before you wentBig Grin in many London boroughs english is NOT the first language, i havent been for 30 years and have no intention of ever going againTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 June 2012, 20:29,
Whilst I do have a FB account it is used very rarely, my phone is a £12 tesco beast, pay for everything in cash (I get my mummy to do my Internet transactions, weird books and all that). In fact I'm still waiting to see if they ask about the certain chemicals and magnesium strip that I had her purchase.
17 June 2012, 20:36,
I have a smart phone and facebook. There's nothing personal on either (well pictures but nothing secret). Guess I'd chuck my phone if I didn't want anyone to find me
18 June 2012, 11:20,
(17 June 2012, 20:29)WongFeiFox Wrote: Whilst I do have a FB account it is used very rarely, my phone is a £12 tesco beast, pay for everything in cash (I get my mummy to do my Internet transactions, weird books and all that). In fact I'm still waiting to see if they ask about the certain chemicals and magnesium strip that I had her purchase.

You should be okay. I've ordered a lot of pyro stuff recently. Royal Mail managed to drop my KN03, splitting the container and chucking white powder everywhere. I presume there were a few phone calls made after that, but nowt happened this end - apart from a rather angry postman who got it all over his van, all over the other post, and quite a bit on himself. The wife thought it would be funny to tell him it was highly toxic and that he should probably go and get himself checked out Angel

Fortunately he knew what it was