Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
home security
23 August 2012, 12:36,
RE: home security
Is there a way to extract the stinging toxin from a stinging nettle? Toxin could then be used to fire from a water pistol into the naughty people's eyes/face?
23 August 2012, 12:51,
(23 August 2012, 12:36)Prepaday Wrote: Is there a way to extract the stinging toxin from a stinging nettle? Toxin could then be used to fire from a water pistol into the naughty people's eyes/face?

no idea prepaday as far as i know boiling them takes the sting away as does drying them , you might be better off with dried scotch bonnets or this from lincs Infinity Chilli but remember it can be classed as a weapon under the current law of the land
23 August 2012, 13:03,
Forget stinging nettles use pepper spray.
Illegal to use in the UK unless you are a plod, It's extremely easy to make.
I'm tempted to list a basic recipe but playing the P.C. game, I'll just refer you to:

http://www.squidoo.com/make-your-own-pep...le31785132

It's close to what I made BUT I thinned mine out with two tablespoons of surgical spirit as the little squeezy bottle I had wouldn't push the spray out efficiently.

As for the sting, I thought I'd put acid in my eyes when I absentmindedly rubbed my cheek.

23 August 2012, 15:30,
Balsamic vinegar and water works well,used it against the french at school.
23 August 2012, 15:32,
Anyone ever got baccy in their eye? Now that flippin hurts......maybe soak some baccy and use the water from that?
23 August 2012, 16:25,
(23 August 2012, 15:32)Prepaday Wrote: Anyone ever got baccy in their eye? Now that flippin hurts......maybe soak some baccy and use the water from that?

yep! just store your ash tray outside, pour the water through a sieve, whack it in a water pistol, the target will stink and be in pain!
23 August 2012, 21:06,
and the water makes a very effective alkoid poison
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 August 2012, 21:35,
What are the laws on stuff like barbed wire now?
I saw a tesco express with barbed wire and some very nasty looking spikes on a spinning horizontal pole yesterday and was amazed at the idea that could be legal in this country in this day and age?
23 August 2012, 21:45,
Read a thing about German skinheads who were boiling tabs and putting the oil into cider and giving it to tramps to poison them.

Not sure what the law is regarding barbed wire.
23 August 2012, 22:04,
Most councils prohibit home owners from using barbed or razor wire incase burglars or kids hurt themselves, and the fire brigade frowns on it to, However places that do use it have to mount it at least 2 meter high so folks cannot accidentally touch it.

I prefer gripper rods smeared in dogshit, or vicous thorney plants like Berberis that like to cause septicaemia.