Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
home security
24 August 2012, 06:02,
RE: home security
(23 August 2012, 15:32)Prepaday Wrote: Anyone ever got baccy in their eye? Now that flippin hurts......maybe soak some baccy and use the water from that?

nicotine used to be used as an insecticide for year until it was banned after several people died after entering green houses before they where properly ventilated, concentrated nicotine is very deadly when either breathed in or via skin contact .
24 August 2012, 13:56,
@tigs cheers for that didnt know that!

as for barbed wire, just buy some and cut all the barbs off. and use the barbs as caltrops!
just dont put them anywhere you'd step on them lol...or pets or children xD

or you could use razor blades on the top of fences.....theres so many things you could do...or you could affix razor blades to stairs and make a fake stair, so when someones coming up your stairs, they step on it, the stair falls away, they start falling down and get the fronts of their thighs shaved off..

okay im a sadistic little bugger, i realise this now xD
24 August 2012, 14:14,
@H...I had to google caltrops, here's what I found...Caltrops served to slow down the advance of horses, war elephants, and human troops.
So thanks, I will take the barbs from the wire and lay them in my drive...wo betide any War Elephant that comes thundering up my drive lol
24 August 2012, 14:25,
hhahahaa, i would do anything to see a modern day war elephant xD

it'll bugger up your car too though...which makes them a great thing to have in a car chase, speeding along, throw handfuls of caltrops out the window, burst the pursuers tyres and cause them to crash ^^

also depending on how good the rigidity of the caltrop, it may puncture shoes too and would make a great thing to step on foot pursuers

basically a really good easy portable booby trap, not the most advanced though, after all its just something spikey xD (you can also make them buy welding 4 nails together, just cut off the tops of the nails, and weld them together like a pyramid where the tip of each nail is where the corner of a triangle based pyramid

simples Big Grin
25 August 2012, 09:55,
(24 August 2012, 13:56)Hrusai Wrote: @tigs cheers for that didnt know that!

as for barbed wire, just buy some and cut all the barbs off. and use the barbs as caltrops!
just dont put them anywhere you'd step on them lol...or pets or children xD

or you could use razor blades on the top of fences.....theres so many things you could do...or you could affix razor blades to stairs and make a fake stair, so when someones coming up your stairs, they step on it, the stair falls away, they start falling down and get the fronts of their thighs shaved off..

okay im a sadistic little bugger, i realise this now xD

Old carpet gripper fixed at the top of fences is quite effective! Someone in another thread (NR?) suggested smearing the pointy bits of the gripper with dog carp so your would be intruder goes home incubating alsorts of nasty bacteria in their damaged hands!!! Shame eh! Smile

25 August 2012, 10:03,
dog carps? but wouldnt they need water up there xD
29 August 2012, 15:44, (This post was last modified: 29 August 2012, 15:45 by 00111001.)
You need:

One Rottweiler
One Machete
One Cosh
One wench upstairs with the air rifle
One 90 second distress flare (red)
One tennis ball full of flash powder.

Deploy flare, followed closely by the tennis ball. Wench provides supporting fire. Cosh in your pocket, machete in one hand and rotty in the other.

I have this set up in the prep-room, ready for the dirty crack heads to come back. Although after I burst out the house last time with the pup desperate to eat himself a "yoof" they've not been back Sad
The dog's allowed out of the prep-room btw, before I have any animal rights activists at my door!