Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivors
14 March 2017, 08:54,
RE: Survivors
maybe it was a mistake for me to return, I see the same attitudes prevail. i'll stick to my own prepper forum in future. goodbye.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 March 2017, 18:35,
You mean we will no longer have the advantage of your one line contributions and expertise??

Baa, humbug, leave me alone
I am a lone wolf and do fine because I hate people and the world
No one but me knows anything so bugger off.
I have my two cans of beans and they will last me forever.
I live in a secure rural BOL, called a counsel flat, in the heart of Sherwood Forest, No one will ever find it.
I am in perfect physical condition for a man my age, someone help me out of this chair.
Anything more than 5 miles down the road is not worth having so I never leave the house.
I never met my neighbors, it's OPSEC, plus they might want to nod when they see me.
I have another forum which I run. They love me over there, which is why I am over here doing one line responses.

And on and on for 13,000 posts, mostly composed of one sentence, nonsensical grumblings which you seem to feel should end all discussion!
14 March 2017, 20:27,
I am glad that I finally read this thread. It took dedication to make it through the meaningless drivel, ranting about fictional TV and cinema scenarios. MB tied the ribbons on nicely. A brief foray into Walter Mitty fantasy, now back to reality...
http://www.rand.org/topics/threat-assessment.html

http://www.pst.no/media/82645/pst_trusse...ng_web.pdf
The security policy situation in Europe and adjacent areas is now more uncertain and unpredictable than it has been for a long time. A number of European countries are facing economic, social and political problems that will in the next few years require substantial resources and considerable attention. This situation is fertile ground for a broad range of state and non-state actors that represent a threat. However, the threat picture differs considerably from one European country to another.

Related: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39093389

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
14 March 2017, 20:42,
Oh not again! Come on, Guys, cut it out. If you don't like something and it doesn't affect you then let it go.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
15 March 2017, 11:08,
*pours another Harveys Bristol Cream
15 March 2017, 14:39,
plonkers !!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 March 2017, 18:01,
"pours another Harveys Bristol Cream "

Great minds think alike, been working in the garden so had a late lunch of chilled dry Tio Pepe, water biscuits, anchovies, Stilton and peeled halved toms topped with a little red wine vinegar and fresh ground salt and pepper.

I'll eat late tonight (going on air) so Sirloin steak, local mushrooms and home made double fried chips and pretty much the last of the home made pickles around 23:00 Smile
ATB
Harry
15 March 2017, 22:53,
(14 March 2017, 08:54)bigpaul Wrote: maybe it was a mistake for me to return, I see the same attitudes prevail. i'll stick to my own prepper forum in future. goodbye.

Which forum is that? Can't wait to read the pearls of wisdom there, feel free to share details Paul.

Anyone here know the site?
ATB
Harry
16 March 2017, 16:42,
(15 March 2017, 11:08)River Song Wrote: *pours another Harveys Bristol Cream

*pours another Makers Mark...
Great minds think alike, on both sides of "the pond".
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
16 March 2017, 16:58,
I tried the Harvey's Bristol Cream, could not cope with that.

On a cold winter night I need a shot of bourbon and 6 ounces of hot water, a spoon of honey and a squeeze of lemon.