Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recharge non rechargeable batteries.
4 June 2012, 19:43,
Recharge non rechargeable batteries.
This could be useful but then again it might just burn or go pop what do you think.

http://www.dealtastic.co.uk/the-worlds-b...newsletter

Be careful

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
5 June 2012, 00:35,
RE: Recharge non rechargeable batteries.
They are supposed to work ok. My family have used these types of chargers before ok.
5 June 2012, 17:57,
They have to get the charge in there somehow.

I also know a couple of people that use them and they say mileage varies depending on make and type.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 June 2012, 21:25,
My concern was because it is dealtastic selling it and the claim seemed a tad high, 80 times recharge of non-rechargeable.

I have seen the car battery 3 second recharge trick and heard that was dangerous but worked, think I will dig bit deeper so what more I can find out.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
5 June 2012, 23:09,
I used to have something similar, but much larger. It worked sometimes, but not others. You never new when a battery was going to be any good or not after recharging. I don't know what happened to mine actually. It was only worth bothering with top name batteries, and it was more like 3 charges than 80. But 3 charges is worth having. I'm not buying it though... my other one gathered dust for a long time before... um, before whatever happened to it happened.