Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new hospital bugs emerging
23 May 2012, 10:35,
new hospital bugs emerging
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18161850
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 May 2012, 11:51,
RE: new hospital bugs emerging
Only to be expected with the standard of the hospitals and their fixation on costs.

Don't get ill. Don't even visit ill people.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 May 2012, 14:25,
its not surprising really considering we have cleaning company's that haven't trained their cleaners properly and who are mostly foreign and also the doctors they need to get rid of the pen pushers and get the matrons back.
Going back not so long ago they were talking about the results they had from using manuka honey and maggots surely if these work why are they not looking at more of the old fashioned medicines.
I myself maybe looking at surgery on my spine and I've been thinking about not having it done especially with the chance of catching these diseases.
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
23 May 2012, 22:32,
As a biker, I am quite familiar with hospitals. The quality of surgery, and hygiene during surgery are very good. But on the wards, I'd swear I was in a third world country during a civil war! Last time I discharged myself over concerns for my health!

The Surgeons did a brilliant job though.

Surgery is OK, if you can get in and out fast.
24 May 2012, 14:13,
i was last in hospital in 1995(Derriford hospital, plymouth).....gall bladder removal....emergency job so i was in the services ward, great surgeons and doctors...but the nursing staff...delousions of grandour, you hardy ever saw them unless it was the drugs round....most of the day we were left to ourselves...was ok we had a good bunch of lads on the ward(patients)...night staff were great...
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.