• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How annoying
1 June 2012, 08:48,
RE: How annoying
Welcome!
1 June 2012, 10:06,
hi and welcome, from deepest Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 June 2012, 19:58,
Welcome Mel! This site is very good, and the all the folks here seem to be on a similar wave length.

I have found this site really useful over last year of following the forum. My personal preps are small, but my mind state for preps is much advanced on what to do, when possibly needed. The old saying "Learn more, carry less" work for me.
Dependency Equals Control
2 June 2012, 13:16,
Too true. Adapt & survive just like John Conner.
2 June 2012, 13:21,
(2 June 2012, 13:16)Timelord Wrote: Too true. Adapt & survive just like John Conner.

thats a good one TL, maybe we should use that as our S-UK motto (SurvivalUK-"Adapt & Survive") Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 June 2012, 13:27,
YES, wehee, good one.... OH... wait a minute... NO, I'm not sure of the monica........ SUKAS.... Maybe not, eh?...lol
2 June 2012, 13:40,
i was thinking more like in full-in longhand, i'm not really into all this abbreviation stuff.Big Grin
5 June 2012, 16:46,
Missed this since I was incommunicado. You have a neighbour in Northants!

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart