Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel
Tortworth
Wotten under edge
South Glous
GL128HH

WWW://knives-uk.info

11 June 2012, 22:28,
RE: KNIFE UK 7th annual knife show
Why is everything happening down there every few weeks?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 June 2012, 08:26,
All the best shows and events tend to never venture further north than Birmingham

18 January 2013, 00:28,
Hi all if you could only have one knife to cover all uses what would it be, all comments welcome ?
18 January 2013, 13:39,
(18 January 2013, 00:28)Spandex228 Wrote: Hi all if you could only have one knife to cover all uses what would it be, all comments welcome ?

One knife? Err, have to be my MOD chopper. Can dig with it, batton, hack, slash and peel. Big and heavy too, just like me.
18 January 2013, 14:10,
(18 January 2013, 13:39)BeardyMan Wrote:
(18 January 2013, 00:28)Spandex228 Wrote: Hi all if you could only have one knife to cover all uses what would it be, all comments welcome ?

One knife? Err, have to be my MOD chopper. Can dig with it, batton, hack, slash and peel. Big and heavy too, just like me.

my bog basic unbranded (Buck style) lock knife!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 15:07,
Current living has to be my Swiss Army Knife. Was given it in 1990 and I wear it all the time. Only one idiot was stabbed with it and that was because of our laws. It folded on me cutting a thick rope.

When TSHTF I would be aiming for my simple sheath knife. One plade, quarter inch blade, razoe sharp.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin