Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hunting and trapping
11 November 2011, 14:53,
RE: hunting and trapping
(11 November 2011, 13:21)rashmi kamani Wrote: There are different kinds of people available in this world. Some people are vegetarian, some are non-vegetarian. Earlier there used to be Ape people, they first set trap for killing animals and after killing they eat that animal. Animals are important part of our natural cycle. If this cycle is broken then human race might come in great danger. So don't kill animals for your personal purpose.

if i have to kill an animal to survive then that is what i will do, i dont give a damn about the human race, me and mine come before people i do not know much less care about.Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 November 2011, 15:09,
Rashmi,

Things will change if an event occurs. I suspect most people who are vegetarian now will give that up when they cannot get enough vitamins or vegetables in their diet.

Nobody will force anyone else. It'll all be down to choice and choice will be limited in the UK.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 November 2011, 00:26,
i hunt trap shoot i try to keep my skills going and i still get it wrong sometimes, most of the population could not light a fire without matches etc,so as for trapping only if there lucky, wild animals are not stupid every day its life and death so some city slicker trying to catch them mmmm there will only be a certain type of person that will survive in the long run

b/d
19 November 2011, 11:31,
And we intend to be that type of person.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 November 2011, 11:50,
That reminds me of a talk I once gave a load of students at teesside university, I walked onto the stage really nervous cos there was about 40 people in the room, paused, took a breath then annouced I was going to give them a talk about Shunting and Hooting !!!!!

God I wish the floor had opened up and sdwallowed me Smile

21 November 2011, 19:00,
(19 November 2011, 00:26)bowdrill Wrote: most of the population could not light a fire without matches

Most of the population couldn't start a fire with matches unless they also had chemical fire lighters or a flamable liquid.
About half the people I see starting a 'disposable' BBQ (not that they seem to be able to dispose of them either) end up pouring petrol on it!
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
21 November 2011, 19:12,
anybody under 30 has probably never HAD to lay and light a fire and wouldn't know where to start. modern houses dont have fireplaces or chimneys, our (rented) place was built in the 1990's and is all electric!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 January 2012, 20:26,
(11 November 2011, 14:53)bigpaul Wrote:
(11 November 2011, 13:21)rashmi kamani Wrote: There are different kinds of people available in this world. Some people are vegetarian, some are non-vegetarian. Earlier there used to be Ape people, they first set trap for killing animals and after killing they eat that animal. Animals are important part of our natural cycle. If this cycle is broken then human race might come in great danger. So don't kill animals for your personal purpose.

if i have to kill an animal to survive then that is what i will do, i dont give a damn about the human race, me and mine come before people i do not know much less care about.Tongue
hell yeah

just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 October 2012, 01:57,
there's an old saying "when the tides low, the table is served" this info is reserved for survivors only lol.
3 October 2012, 08:30,
(3 October 2012, 01:57)Wildman Wrote: there's an old saying "when the tides low, the table is served" this info is reserved for survivors only lol.

thats fine if you live by the coast, i live in the middle of the countryside surrounded by farms, the coast is a 60 mile round trip away!