Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RADIO COMMS
3 July 2012, 10:44,
RE: RADIO COMMS
Skvez,

Exactly. However, I'm going to chase this one to ground. We will come up with a solution and publish it. Depends on the situation who signs up but we will see.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 July 2012, 11:19,
(3 July 2012, 10:44)Skean Dhude Wrote: Skvez,

Exactly. However, I'm going to chase this one to ground. We will come up with a solution and publish it. Depends on the situation who signs up but we will see.

SD, LS, TL etc you chaps will probably get more sucess than I have because in general you have not pissed off as many people as I have.
there is no denying that at time strong willed personalities clash and cause friction, I'm a sod for it myself so its prolly much better if guys like SD, TL, LS, W & C etc who are respected by all take the lead, I'll just sit at the back grumbling and playing with my rubber duck.
NR

3 July 2012, 17:28,
NR,

Don't be so hard on yourself. I think it is more to do with timing. LS has an interest and has been chasing it for a while. It has just caught on here and we should take advantage of it.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 July 2012, 17:50,
Not being hard on myself, just being contemptous as usual of those who either dont commit as much effort as others or even worse those who just trawl around the prepper forums reading and downloading without ever contributing in any positive way.

3 July 2012, 18:09,
Whatever it's going to be can someone please decide soon so I can have my tea.

3 July 2012, 19:01,
(3 July 2012, 18:09)Paul Wrote: Whatever it's going to be can someone please decide soon so I can have my tea.

Go and eat Mon Ami, this is the prepper and survivalist community it will take years for people just to stop hating each other never mind cooperating together Smile

3 July 2012, 20:20,
NR,

You are now being negative. I've already said we will persue this. It won't be instant so you will just have to wait. Rushing it will only end up with a botched system then nobody will use it and it will be a self fulfilling prophecy.

LS is off for a few days when he comes back we will gather the info we have and analyse it. Will have something early next week which we can then build on.
Skean Dhude
3 July 2012, 20:29,
(3 July 2012, 20:20)Skean Dhude Wrote: NR,

You are now being negative. I've already said we will persue this. It won't be instant so you will just have to wait. Rushing it will only end up with a botched system then nobody will use it and it will be a self fulfilling prophecy.

LS is off for a few days when he comes back we will gather the info we have and analyse it. Will have something early next week which we can then build on.

Cool, ta for the update.