Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post SHTF morphine.
3 July 2012, 09:25, (This post was last modified: 3 July 2012, 09:38 by Hrusai.)
RE: Post SHTF morphine.
(3 July 2012, 08:28)bigpaul Wrote:
(2 July 2012, 12:06)00111001 Wrote: Has anyone considered (or already started) stockpiling illegal drugs to use a medicine (or barter) for after an event? I'm very tempted, but then I'd probably work my way through my stash before anything happened. Could be very handy having something put to one side though.

i'm stockpiling prescription drugs...for own use after TSHTF, got a fair supply of painkillers so far. dont have any use for illegal ones..oh dont get me wrong, been there, done that, got the tee shirt but i've moved on from there.

you n me both dude xD...we still got some liquid morphine knocking around the house, i had some yesterday Tongue (for pain not pleasure) not to mention like 50 codeine pills xD...there was a hundred but i get bad headaches and only codeine gets rid Sad

also thanks bucket i was hoping someone would find it useful, as for a website with plenty of stuff on i recommend you guys check out
http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/ch...index.html
just dont spread it about though Tongue...its a bit um dodgy xD

anyway that should give you alot of stuff to go on for stockpiling all sorts of stuff, not to mention give you ways of making those valuable bartering goods!

heh codeine and warm vodka xD
i um happen to know that the mda and related guides are rather good, pics an everything xD
theres the pharmacology archive

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/ph...index.html

and a nice quote
The Wu Li Masters know that science and religion are only dances, and that those who follow them are only dancers. The dancers may claim to follow 'truth' or claim to seek 'reality' but the Wu Li Masters know better. They know that the true love of all dancers is dancing.
(2 July 2012, 22:30)WetandCold Wrote: Also how about making your own Capsaicin Cream it’s all over the net on how to do it.

If you want to prep a long term pain cream you could always buy one called, Axsain 0.075% 45g tube it would last ages for a small group, be warned it is very strong you only need a match stick head size to cover half a torso.

from what ive been reading that sounds nasty, not nice o.O

"The treatment typically involves the application of a topical anesthetic until the area is numb. Then the capsaicin is applied by a therapist wearing rubber gloves and a face mask. The capsaicin remains on the skin until the patient starts to feel the "heat", at which point it is promptly removed. Capsaicin is also available in large bandages that can be applied to the back."

mean.

ok i just find this hilarious

"Proposed drug abuse deterrent

Clifford Woolf, the Richard J. Kitz Professor of Anesthesia Research at Harvard Medical School, has suggested using capsaicin to deter abuse of certain extended-release drugs such as OxyContin and Ritalin.[50] When taken as prescribed, opioid prescription drugs such as OxyContin or stimulant drugs such as Adderall XR release their active chemical over time, but when crushed and insufflated, taken as a suppository, chewed, or injected, the larger than normal dosage is absorbed all at once and a much stronger effect is produced that can be highly habit forming and potentially fatal due to the higher risk of overdose. Woolf has argued that adding capsaicin into the capsules would be a safe way to deter abuse. A person taking the capsule in the prescribed way (i.e., swallowing it whole) would suffer no ill effects from the additive. However, a person crushing it would expose the irritant. Anyone then chewing it, snorting it, or injecting it would be exposed to the full power of the chemical. "Imagine snorting an extract of 50 jalapeño peppers and you get the idea," Woolf said in an interview with the Harvard University Gazette. As of 2006, Woolf's proposal is still in the preliminary stages of development and the additive has not yet entered the production stage. A major downside of the idea is that drug users would likely turn to polluted street drugs rather than abusing pure pills. Also, should a user choose to crush a number of pills and swallow them inside a medium, such as rolling paper or tissue, the danger of ill effects or overdose may exist not only from the drug itself, but also as a result of the large dose of capsaicin the individual would be exposed to over a short period of time"

anyway i cant imagine capsaicin cream being too hard to make, and i bet it would be easy enough to make some hardcore pepper spray at the same time xD
3 July 2012, 09:48,
Funny that illegal drugs have not been on my list. I'm going for the seeds, legal to have and will make a great bartering item, providing you don't get blown away by the local drug lord.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 July 2012, 09:55,
heh yeah illegal drugs are an amazing bartering item in my opinion, after all the common man is just going to wanna get really fucked up at the end of the world, so may as well take his heavy ammo off his hands Wink

as long as you dont publicise what you got you wont get no trouble from no "drug lords" not that there are many proper ones left :~P

but yes seeds are great bartering items, i also highly recommend looking at the mdma in that link i put up, relatively easy to make if you got a small amount of equipment, there are some very good guides, step by step, add this thing then that thing, pics n all, not too simple but nothing like too complex

also for capaiscin use this hehehe http://www.dorsetnaga.com/........i've had vodka with about 10 of those in for a few months, needless to say i was shitting fireballs the next day......so i guess its a good thing for making pepper spray n stuff xD
3 July 2012, 13:05,
(3 July 2012, 09:25)Hrusai Wrote: from what ive been reading that sounds nasty, not nice o.O

See that’s the thing you just read that, I use the Capsaicin Cream as I refuse near all meds, and its fine, works good does the job I need it for and have no problems or drama like you described, now you have read it from someone that uses it. Just be sensible with it and it works a treat.

Should be on prep list.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
3 July 2012, 16:49,
(3 July 2012, 13:05)WetandCold Wrote: See that’s the thing you just read that, I use the Capsaicin Cream as I refuse near all meds, and its fine, works good does the job I need it for and have no problems or drama like you described, now you have read it from someone that uses it. Just be sensible with it and it works a treat.

Should be on prep list.

heh and now ive heard better from someone with first hand experience i shall add it to mein prep list Smile
3 July 2012, 20:24,
(3 July 2012, 16:49)Hrusai Wrote:
(3 July 2012, 13:05)WetandCold Wrote: See that’s the thing you just read that, I use the Capsaicin Cream as I refuse near all meds, and its fine, works good does the job I need it for and have no problems or drama like you described, now you have read it from someone that uses it. Just be sensible with it and it works a treat.

Should be on prep list.

heh and now ive heard better from someone with first hand experience i shall add it to mein prep list Smile

Just make sure the person using it can understand the heat treatment side of it, (not babies) it is bit like Thai oil but I would say without the chilling effect that Thai oil gives, the Axsain cream is more heat intense but offers a cleaner product then the Thai oil, the amount you use is maybe where people go wrong, this would lead to people bitching how uncomfortable it is.

You also mentioned pepper spray, you could not make hotter pepper spray using peppers then what Axsain could offer.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
30 June 2013, 20:46,
Having read all this, all I can see is, loadsa people rummaging through freshly deceased grans medicine cupboard and thinking mmm this says something something morphine, that ll do nicely. Bang the bomb drops in the blast you get a broken leg, hmm time to take some of grans morphine whatever for this mad pain. So gulp,you swallow it down, hmmm strange in 15 to 20 mins you feel light headed, 30 mins you feel really sick, 30 -45 mins you slide into unconsciousness 30 mins later you start vomiting, but due to the fact your in a semi comatose state you choke on your own vomit and die !!!! Shit all the preparation wasted !!!
The moral is, there are many varying opiates and just as varied is the DOSAGE you take. You really should look into it a little further before just thinking got some im ok.
30 June 2013, 21:03,
Just blew my shed up....boom!...this stuff is way beyond me, I will give this one a miss....a lot safer....FOR ME that is
30 June 2013, 21:44,
I forgot to mention illicit morphine, heroin, street gear,smack, call it what you will. This is maybe the most dangerous of all opiates give or take. The diamorphine content of illicit heroin in U.K. 2012-2013 is between 3 and 5% there are variables, for instance, how close you are to the source. Which of course to a non user makes it even more of a danger. However its not always the % that could kill you. The "cut" ie.whats added to the heroin to greatly increase profit, is very dangerous, and can vary from baby-laxative to benzodiazepines(tranquilizer family) crushed up and added, and many many more dodgey substances. There have even been cases of brick dust being found, having just killed someone of course, or nigh on killed them. So I doubt anyone would recommend taking illicit heroin, even in desperate times, especially having never used such a drug previously.
1 July 2013, 09:01,
never had to use morphine my entire life and don't expect to, but we have got some serious legal painkillers (pills) stored away just in case as well as the usual ones.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.