Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More empty rhetoric?
2 July 2012, 21:19,
More empty rhetoric?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/0...HG20120702

Or are they starting to feel a bit backed into a corner?
Subvert the dominant paradigm...
The Market Stick
3 July 2012, 00:37,
RE: More empty rhetoric?
It's not only rats that attack when cornered!

3 July 2012, 08:00,
sabre rattling...for home consumption.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 July 2012, 09:40,
who wants to watch hollyoaks when you can read the news xD....if iran and israel were teenage girls then this would just be the plot of a soap xD
3 July 2012, 11:58, (This post was last modified: 3 July 2012, 12:00 by NorthernRaider.)
I've now got an empty rhetoric the bastards just gave me an enema !!!!!
Fook it me and two of the other patients are forming an escape committy , but the blue uniformed nazi in charge has now taken our clothes !!!!

3 July 2012, 12:00,
(3 July 2012, 11:58)NorthernRaider Wrote: I've now got an empty rhetoric the bastards just gave me an enema !!!!!

bloody hell, have you got a computer in that hospital bed with you??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 July 2012, 12:03,
(3 July 2012, 12:00)bigpaul Wrote:
(3 July 2012, 11:58)NorthernRaider Wrote: I've now got an empty rhetoric the bastards just gave me an enema !!!!!

I've brought that little Samsung note pad doofah thing with me, its only about 10 inches by 6 inches, and theres a free connection I'm pirating on, last patient paid for it I think.

3 July 2012, 12:06,
(3 July 2012, 12:03)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(3 July 2012, 12:00)bigpaul Wrote:

I've brought that little Samsung note pad doofah thing with me, its only about 10 inches by 6 inches, and theres a free connection I'm pirating on, last patient paid for it I think.
oh i see! i'm not up with all this technology( i'd say that was an understatement!) our laptop and our mobile phones are about as much technology as i can handle!Tongue
3 July 2012, 14:02,
I suppose by now you have an empty 'rhetoric' after the enema. Joking aside, how are things going? Have you any idea how long you are likely to be in? And, what are they doing about your back? Will it be an operation or just physiotherapy? Sorry for so many questions. You have all my sympathy. I do hope that you will not suffer long term. Hope to hear from you soon. Kenneth Eames.