Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
google shopping censors all gun ammo accessories results
2 July 2012, 22:03,
google shopping censors all gun ammo accessories results

Stop liking what I don't like!

Thanks google. Im sure kids are being kept safe by Americans not being able to compare prices easily online.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/google-shopp...sults.html
Quote:Google sent out an email to Google Adwords customers saying that they are going to pull all Google Shopping results for guns, ammunition, gun optics and gun accessories (Shopping results, not general search results).

Ho hum

Little by little and all that

3 July 2012, 09:03,
RE: google shopping censors all gun ammo accessories results
All these big namby pamby companies are the same. Run by limp wristed individuals who are hard business owners but cry when they get called nerds by the big boys. They are in bed with the US government and impose their will on all.

I've always avoided Google where I can but they are the biggest player. My solution then is to never click on their adwords links or placed links and never mention them if asked where I came from.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 July 2012, 09:43, (This post was last modified: 3 July 2012, 10:13 by Hrusai.)
dunno about that as much as google may be secretly evil theyre ok in my book Tongue...always been there and done what i needed!

although try watching abc's hungry beast.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfV6RzE30
thats the google episode, its a rather good/scary ass show

worst thing in my book is facebook >:I....that thrice damned son of a pig rapist.
this is the abc video

3 July 2012, 11:22,
Idiot totalitarian control freaks in the US, they also got me banned from Surv boards just for saying Bush and Blair should be shot for war crimes. The yanks harp on about the land of the free but they have more control freakery on them than we do.

3 July 2012, 11:38,
Yeah, NR, They harp on about "free speech" but they're so Politically Correct most of the time that very little "free speech" goes on. And the UK is usually just a few years behind the US Sad
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
3 July 2012, 11:41,
cause we're the us's freakin pets....i really do hate the world.

america sucks.

3 July 2012, 11:57,
Every time a merkin goes on about Democracy and freedom of choice I just point out that the CSA democratically voted to leavve the union and said so. In response the north went to war against them, Democracy my arse.

3 July 2012, 14:12,
The American Government are despicable, they talk democracy but do not understand the meaning of the word. I am very pleased that I do not live in America. I am very sorry for all of the 'good' Americans. I have met a lot of them in the past. I do know some who now live in the UK, who would never go back to live. Kenneth Eames.