Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
What Are You Listening To?
3 July 2012, 10:08, (This post was last modified: 3 July 2012, 10:10 by Hrusai.)
What Are You Listening To?
so i thought a bit o music talk could be good Smile....so what are you listening to at the moment?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJDnJ0vXUgw[/video]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJDnJ0vXUgw[/media]

we need an edit button.
3 July 2012, 10:30,
RE: What Are You Listening To?
not listening to anything presently, i favour peace and quiet, but i'm into Heavy Metal mainly Motorhead, AC/DC, Saxon that sort of thing, although i do like some country and western and i was brought up on the Beatles and the Stones...my favourite record of all times is..."House of the rising Sun" by The Animals..i want that played at my funeral!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 July 2012, 10:45,
oooh good taste in music dude, personally i listen to anything (almost, i think justin bieber and lady gaga should both be shot.)

i used to listen to alot of metal myself, everything from brutal deathcore like white chapel to a nice bit of mozart Smile...(symphony no.3 in E-flat major, simply sublime.)

also i love 1920's-50's music, the ink spots are one of the best bands of all time in my opinion!!
3 July 2012, 11:54, (This post was last modified: 3 July 2012, 11:55 by NorthernRaider.)
Tumblin dice, Moonage daydream, Ziggy stardust, metal guru, both sides now, in a broken dream, ball room blitz, little willy, saturaday nights alright for fighting, paranoid, layla, brown sugar, 2000 light years from home, mothers little helper, sylvias mother, parisienne walkways, c,mon feel the noise, electric boogie, Roll away the stone,

Glam Rock rules, no debate Sad
Hey if you can remember the 60s you were not there, if you were born after 1979 you dont matter Smile

3 July 2012, 17:32,
Hrusai,

I did not enable the edit button because I got fed up of reading replies to something that had been edited out by the original poster. The data can easily be correct with another post and thus an audit trail is kept.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 July 2012, 17:37,
The birds tweeting away.
Lovely sound.

3 July 2012, 17:42,
(3 July 2012, 17:37)Paul Wrote: The birds tweeting away.
Lovely sound.

the sheep in the fields, the cows in the meadow, squirrel running through the branches of a tree, peace and quiet....and then it gets spoilt by the brat next door having a temper tantrum!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 July 2012, 18:02,
(3 July 2012, 17:42)bigpaul Wrote: the sheep in the fields, the cows in the meadow, squirrel running through the branches of a tree, peace and quiet....and then it gets spoilt by the brat next door having a temper tantrum!

better than a calling cat meowing every bloody second >:I she drives me insane

so thanks to that cat im listening to this Wink...its a good video too Big Grin

3 July 2012, 18:03,
(3 July 2012, 18:02)Hrusai Wrote:
(3 July 2012, 17:42)bigpaul Wrote: the sheep in the fields, the cows in the meadow, squirrel running through the branches of a tree, peace and quiet....and then it gets spoilt by the brat next door having a temper tantrum!

better than a calling cat meowing every bloody second >:I she drives me insane

so thanks to that cat im listening to this Wink...its a good video too Big Grin

she's probably in season..the CAT i mean!Tongue
3 July 2012, 18:06,
rofl xD judging by this video it aint just the ca ;D