Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas/Gaz cylinders.
23 July 2012, 13:06,
RE: Gas/Gaz cylinders.
i've just managed to exchange my cylinder for a full one...there is quite a difference in store prices.....if i'd gone to Barnstaple(50 mile round trip..1 hour in and 1 hour back out again) could have got it for £22.99 but got it in our nearest large town(8 miles away) at a farming supply store for £31.95.. i would have thought there was a standard price for it but it seems they can charge what they like for it and you either pay their price..or not!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 July 2012, 13:08,
you can exchange them for full ones!!! awesome Big Grin may have to go to mole valley soon xD
23 July 2012, 13:11,
(23 July 2012, 13:08)Hrusai Wrote: you can exchange them for full ones!!! awesome Big Grin may have to go to mole valley soon xD

Yup, have to exchange them. Once upon a time you could return the empty ones for a "refund" of the security deposit you paid to get the cannister. But because of the amount of thefts of the cannisters they put a stop to that Sad

You can size up / down accordingly too, so if you have a 15kg and you want a 4 or 7kg one, then they should swap it for you. Plus if you're sizing down then they're quids in.
23 July 2012, 13:13,
(23 July 2012, 13:08)Hrusai Wrote: you can exchange them for full ones!!! awesome Big Grin may have to go to mole valley soon xD

this was at Mole Avon Farmers store, nearest Mole Valley Farmers are 13 miles( a very small store) or 23 miles away.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 July 2012, 13:28,
theres a mole valley in yeovil which is only like 10-20 minutes away Tongue great place, only place i know you can buy rook scarers all year round without a farm account xD....they's mighty good fun Big Grin ill have to go and trade in some of empty canisters Smile
23 July 2012, 13:33,
(23 July 2012, 13:28)Hrusai Wrote: theres a mole valley in yeovil which is only like 10-20 minutes away Tongue great place, only place i know you can buy rook scarers all year round without a farm account xD....they's mighty good fun Big Grin ill have to go and trade in some of empty canisters Smile

there's only 1 good shop in Yeovil( apart from Mole Valley) and that's Pete the Tattooist's placeBig Grin god Yeovil is a dump!Tongue
23 July 2012, 14:24,
(23 July 2012, 13:33)bigpaul Wrote:
(23 July 2012, 13:28)Hrusai Wrote: theres a mole valley in yeovil which is only like 10-20 minutes away Tongue great place, only place i know you can buy rook scarers all year round without a farm account xD....they's mighty good fun Big Grin ill have to go and trade in some of empty canisters Smile

there's only 1 good shop in Yeovil( apart from Mole Valley) and that's Pete the Tattooist's placeBig Grin god Yeovil is a dump!Tongue

tell me about it, i fuckin hate it, almost as much as i hate dorchester >:| they're both total shitholes xD

i'd also add greggs to the list of cool shops, cause man they do some insanely tasty doughnuts xD..

.dunno who or where pete the tattooists is, but i wanna get some tattoos, so BP do you officially give "pete the tattooist's" the hagrid seal of approval?
23 July 2012, 15:26,
(23 July 2012, 14:24)Hrusai Wrote:
(23 July 2012, 13:33)bigpaul Wrote:

tell me about it, i fuckin hate it, almost as much as i hate dorchester >:| they're both total shitholes xD

i'd also add greggs to the list of cool shops, cause man they do some insanely tasty doughnuts xD..

.dunno who or where pete the tattooists is, but i wanna get some tattoos, so BP do you officially give "pete the tattooist's" the hagrid seal of approval?
indeed, Pete has got my seal of approval! he did the OH's tattoo's, plus he does all my mate's tattoo's so he cant be bad. my tattoo's were all done by Doc Price in Plymouth.
23 July 2012, 16:05,
(23 July 2012, 15:26)bigpaul Wrote: indeed, Pete has got my seal of approval! he did the OH's tattoo's, plus he does all my mate's tattoo's so he cant be bad. my tattoo's were all done by Doc Price in Plymouth.

wow i just worked out what OH actually means xD lol right ima go search for this mystical pete soon, wanna get some work done Smile