Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fukushima radiation has traveled the globe
4 July 2012, 12:42,
Fukushima radiation has traveled the globe
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/07/04/...-humanity/

Fukushima radiation has traveled the globe. Much of the fallout follows the atmospheric jet stream and has blanketed Alaska, Canada, the U.S. Pacific northwest, U.S. west coast and U.S. mid-west. However, radioactive contamination from Fukushima has also been detected in Europe and even in the southern hemisphere. A fallout map, based only on one of the six reactors melting down, shows the widespread deposition of nuclear particles across a huge geographic region.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
4 July 2012, 13:51,
RE: Fukushima radiation has traveled the globe
not good news,

4 July 2012, 14:03,
Evolution in action. Only it is supposed to be over millenia not a weekend
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 July 2012, 15:46,
I'm surprised that no budding scientist (or terrorist) has worked out a way to harvest these particles from the air / ground
4 July 2012, 22:55,
(4 July 2012, 15:46)00111001 Wrote: I'm surprised that no budding scientist (or terrorist) has worked out a way to harvest these particles from the air / ground

The same reason we haven't scavenged the platinum that comes out of exhausts- it's at too low a concentration for it to be viable- it's do able, takes an age and is expensive, so you're just easier getting it from reputable suppliers (or so I'm told Rolleyes )
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
5 July 2012, 06:17,
not surprising, they still got radioactive fish and children over in japan Tongue
6 July 2012, 06:22,
We have radioactive fish here too. Our Nuclear power plants near the sea have polluted the water. Dounray has been in the News many times. Reports of radio active hotspots often appear in Scottish newspapers. I am of the opinion, that those near the sea in the rest of the UK will have the same problems. Inland too, there are hotspots where cattle graze. Where aircraft have crashed there is radioactivity from luminous dials, etc.. There are many other sites too, breakers yards etc.. Kenneth Eames.