Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British police get battlefield weapons
5 July 2012, 17:39,
RE: British police get battlefield weapons
I dont want to live in an area that needs lots of blue meanies with guns, the average IQ of those goons is less than that of a cabbage, I used to watch them come onto the army ranges in N Yorks when i was soldiering and they were a liability to everyone.

5 July 2012, 17:45,
again, thank goodness i live in a quiet, peaceful, law abiding community where we have no need of police, armed or unarmed.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 July 2012, 23:11,
It must have been ten years ago that David Icke was laughed out of town when he showed the evidence that traffic wardens, street wardens, litter wardens and even private security companies staff were being trained and instructed in the application of the Police & Criminal Evidence Act. He further went on to stress that some of the people involved had revealed to him that the training was seen as urgent and essential by the PTB as in a period of mass civil unrest they would be carrying out the traditional duties of the police. The police themselves would then be solely used to deal with the civil unrest and mass protests. As it now seems that some police units will be better armed and protected than some front-line troops abroad I am no longer laughing. reg
6 July 2012, 05:57,
Your right Reg, David Icke has been laughed at a great deal in the past. But true prophets can not be mocked. When you look at this site you find very much common sense and notice how many members are prophets to a certain degree. We can inform the sheeple as to what is happening but they will continue to ignore us. When a survival situation arises many of them will be obliterated. Kenneth Eames.
6 July 2012, 19:21,
(6 July 2012, 05:57)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Your right Reg, David Icke has been laughed at a great deal in the past. But true prophets can not be mocked. When you look at this site you find very much common sense and notice how many members are prophets to a certain degree. We can inform the sheeple as to what is happening but they will continue to ignore us. When a survival situation arises many of them will be obliterated. Kenneth Eames.

I agree. david icke talks about problem reaction solution i think he has hit the nail on the head there.