Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British police get battlefield weapons
4 July 2012, 19:14, (This post was last modified: 4 July 2012, 19:15 by James Jackson.)
RE: British police get battlefield weapons
mm i thought most forces had armed responce units that had them kind of weapons as it was.... Cannot see anything too new to be honest, police arm, gangs arm, and it becomes a race for the cangs to get armour peircing bullets and then a cop gets killed, then all police will get guns
when shit hits the fan and a disaster happens you now know where to find good weapons
4 July 2012, 19:25,
(4 July 2012, 18:10)bigpaul Wrote: another reason i never went for a FAC, puts me on the plods radar...i dont fancy having armed police coming to my door, now they will be armed with these things....SCARY!!

By posting on this site - you will be on the authorities radar. FAC holders have already been checked out for suitability and being law abiding so thay can have the licence in the first place.. By posting on this site and doubly without being through the FAC vetting process, you will be on a spooks radar as a possible Home Grown terrorist.
4 July 2012, 22:54,
(4 July 2012, 19:25)Timelord Wrote: By posting on this site - you will be on the authorities radar. FAC holders have already been checked out for suitability and being law abiding so thay can have the licence in the first place.. By posting on this site and doubly without being through the FAC vetting process, you will be on a spooks radar as a possible Home Grown terrorist.

You forgot anyone who has had a CRB check for work, or signed the OSA, or works for TPTB, or serving or ex forces, and not forgetting Avon Ladies.

We're all on one list or another list so it might as well be a spooks list as anyone elses.

Besides I'm a Angel little angel Angel just like everyone else on the forum.

4 July 2012, 23:08,
The problem TPTB have is that they like lists so much everyone is on one which doesn't help them when it comes down to stopping anything.

That is why unless they plan and set up some fall guys so they can stop them all the real terrorists get caught in the act, not before. They are too busy reading and ordering their lists.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 July 2012, 06:22,
future keeps getting bleaker ay? fuckin world.
5 July 2012, 14:33,
they can check everything we do these days, from anything online to anything you buy with a credit card, i'm sure i'm on at least one list or 2!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 July 2012, 14:48,
The police and politicians both want to totally control every facet of mainstream society, thats why we need to live oputside the mainstream as much as possible. Be as self reliant and self sufficient as possible and have as little contact with the govt or authorities as possible.

5 July 2012, 16:11,
i plan on going off grid eventually, sure ill have to fuck about in the system for a while but eventually i can get to self reliance and my own kushty plot of land far away from everything.
5 July 2012, 16:29,
Perhaps if the police become more heavily armed we will see a relaxation in firearms restrictions? Its a long shot but one of the main arguments against less restrictive gun laws is that our police are largely unarmed, so why should the general populace be?
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
5 July 2012, 16:30,
we can only wish ay?...but you never know this may become fuel for the pro firearms movements Smile