Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blackdown woodland fair 2012 cancelled
5 July 2012, 11:45,
blackdown woodland fair 2012 cancelled
so i saw this on the site calender and checked out the site and its been cancelled!...so i made this thread so everyone knows Smile

Blackdown Woodland Fair 2012

It is with deep regret, and a considerable amount of agonising that the organisers of this years fair have decided to cancel the event. With the site already water logged from two weeks of rain, and the 7 day Met office forecast it was felt that by the 7th things would only have got worse. While this will incur a loss for the Association it was felt that if left any longer the costs would rise, it is hoped to return all Exhibitor fees.
The organisers would like to thank all those who have helped in the preparation and those who pledged help, we have every intention of running the fair next year on the 6th of July 2013

5 July 2012, 12:02,
RE: blackdown woodland fair 2012 cancelled
I'll remove it from the diary.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 July 2012, 14:23,
thanks for that guys, given the weather we have had and the ongoing weather forecast we had decided to give this one a miss this year.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 July 2012, 16:04,
(5 July 2012, 14:23)bigpaul Wrote: thanks for that guys, given the weather we have had and the ongoing weather forecast we had decided to give this one a miss this year.

yeah its a pity i was planning on going and seeing if i could meet any of the crew up there Tongue

hey ho, next year Smile
5 July 2012, 17:08,
(5 July 2012, 16:04)Hrusai Wrote:
(5 July 2012, 14:23)bigpaul Wrote: thanks for that guys, given the weather we have had and the ongoing weather forecast we had decided to give this one a miss this year.

yeah its a pity i was planning on going and seeing if i could meet any of the crew up there Tongue

hey ho, next year Smile

there's always the wilderness gathering, thats the main one down this way and its not that far from you!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 July 2012, 17:18,
hmm i may just have to do that! its only 8 days after my birthday xD so i should be able to get a lift