motorway bus evacuated by armed police
5 July 2012, 12:04,
motorway bus evacuated by armed police
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/t...coach.html

today at 9am
5 July 2012, 14:26,
RE: motorway bus evacuated by armed police
another sheeple panicking.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 July 2012, 14:58,
It turned out to be a false alarm. Still it distracted me from that other series of arrests over terror today regarding 6 British Muslims. Nothing to see here!
5 July 2012, 15:46,
Another gross over reaction that caused misery for tens of thousands of motorists for over 5 hours, they should be able to claim compo from the police for excessive delays.

5 July 2012, 16:07,
heh yeah right, certainly sounds like a distraction from the arrests earlier this morning methinks Tongue
5 July 2012, 22:59,
Looks like a well executed exercise/rehearsal. The police (armed) and the army learning to integrate their civil control procedures. Plus of course the useful side effect of getting the population used to the idea and eventually regarding it as 'normal' and 'routine' and especially as something done for their benefit. Sad to think that my children were the last generation to grow up without being digitally recorded by countless cameras many times a day. My grand children know no different and do not even notice them. reg
5 July 2012, 23:12,
yes, it looked like a rehearsal to me too & that is why it was so long winded with individual interrogations for the entire passenger list and they set up all that equipment neatly laid out in rows. The Megabus was an easy target full of people from the lower end of the social scale normally - so unlikely to be causing any legal trouble. Possibly a pre Olympic training scenario.
6 July 2012, 05:48,
Certainly appears to be a rehearsal. I'm sure that it will become much more of a problem in the future. Maybe drivers should try to avoid motorways as much as possible. It could result in Missing Hospital appointments etc.. Many other senarios. I believe that eventually ordinary citizens will be confined to gettoes. More cameras appearing on buildings in towns and the larger villages. A world becoming a prison state. The NEW WORLD ORDER is now coming by stealth. Resistance will be brutally put down. Kenneth Eames.
6 July 2012, 09:00,
thank god i live in a small village, but even in my village with under 200 people theres still some cameras! admittedly mostly private ones used by the hotel and pub, but cameras nonetheless Tongue...sometimes i just wanna make a tin hat xD

no fuckers putting me in a ghetto...i'd sooner start a resistance movement.
6 July 2012, 09:21,
Watch one of the victims on the news.

Q: Did it make you feel safer?
A: Yes.

So from a simple bus trip with no threat whatsoever to having 50 plod point machine guns at you and willing to shoot you if you didn't obey instructions is feeling safer.

What an idiot.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin