Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EDC footwear
6 July 2012, 13:34,
EDC footwear
Whats your normal choice and why you picked up regarding your EDC footwear.

I'm still wearing and getting through two pairs a year of Karrimor Summit Leather 100 approach shoes, cheap, chearful and reliable to a point, and only £22 a pair.

But if I venture further afield I like to wear the more substantial Magnum Midnight Spider 5.0 tactical shoes which are a mix of leather and cordura.

6 July 2012, 14:54,
RE: EDC footwear
XS brand hiking boots bought online £8.79 + postage, i keep a permanent stock of at least 3 pairs, wear 1 out buy 2 more.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 July 2012, 16:12,
Various pairs of magnum boots and an old faithful pair of catapillars. Also recently bought a pair of Keen sandals with enclosed toes. Water resistant and very comfortable. Not waterproof, they have holes all down each side! but designed for use in and out of water. Ideal for this recent "drought" weather.
7 July 2012, 17:20,
british army Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
7 July 2012, 19:07,
doctor martins, the only pair of boots i own (except for some old british army ones, but i cant find them)....i wear them every single day, have done for the last 5 years or so
7 July 2012, 19:09,
(7 July 2012, 19:07)Hrusai Wrote: doctor martins, the only pair of boots i own (except for some old british army ones, but i cant find them)....i wear them every single day, have done for the last 5 years or so

i had a pair of Doc's, wore them 24/7, they lasted 12 years!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 July 2012, 19:37,
(7 July 2012, 19:09)bigpaul Wrote:
(7 July 2012, 19:07)Hrusai Wrote: doctor martins, the only pair of boots i own (except for some old british army ones, but i cant find them)....i wear them every single day, have done for the last 5 years or so

i had a pair of Doc's, wore them 24/7, they lasted 12 years!!

they're bloody workhorses they are, best 35 quid ever.