Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EDC pants / trousers
6 July 2012, 13:37,
EDC pants / trousers
Any particular favourites out there, I hear names like 5:11 being bandied about the forums but most folks I know dont bother with propriety brands.
I for example wear Cragghopper Kiwi cargos with their concealed extra pockets, but I only buy em when they are on offer.

Do you folks have a favourite??

6 July 2012, 13:47, (This post was last modified: 6 July 2012, 14:11 by 00111001.)
RE: EDC pants / trousers
(6 July 2012, 13:37)NorthernRaider Wrote: Any particular favourites out there, I hear names like 5:11 being bandied about the forums but most folks I know dont bother with propriety brands.
I for example wear Cragghopper Kiwi cargos with their concealed extra pockets, but I only buy em when they are on offer.

Do you folks have a favourite??

I'm wearing my 5.11s now actually. I've tried loads of different ones, and for me it's either these, or my Ridge Point combat trousers (winter lined or summer zip offs)
5.11s can be got for around the £40ish mark, the Ridge Points? £18 from CostCo Big Grin

I don't know what it is with the craghoppers, but they seem to be the wrong shape for me - and they don't have anywhere near enough pockets for my gear, which is a shame cause the 4 pairs that I have are superb Confused
Oh yeah, craghoppers are £23 from CostCo too.
6 July 2012, 14:13,
ThatchReed black police style (Cargo)
Pre-shrunk Heavy duty 100% Cotton, 6 pockets, Zip fly, Waist side adjusters, Good wide belt loops, Tie bottoms.
Most PROPER army surplus and better workwear outlets.
Definitely not found in the Gucci camo / yellow wellie shops.
I've got 4 pairs 5 years ago for £15 each.
Indestructable! (so far)

6 July 2012, 17:02,
knacker old 4 pound jeans Smile...only things i fit anymore Sad...another reason im dieting and training xD
6 July 2012, 17:17,
jeans, jeans and more jeans! Premier Man-only buy them when their on offer..normal price now £20 sale price £10!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 July 2012, 17:48,
skinny jeans, baggy jeans, hipster jeans, straight cut jeans, black jeans, blue jeans, why would anyone where anything but jeans!

well i do plan on getting some of those 5.11 tdu's to be honest xD...after i work my way to a six pack
6 July 2012, 17:56,
Don't you find when jeans get wet they never seem to dry out and lose all insulation?
Wind and wet denim is definitely a health hazard.

6 July 2012, 17:58,
i used to treat my jeans with TX 10 or other water proofing treatment so i could ride my motorcycle more without wearing waterproofs.

6 July 2012, 18:02,
(6 July 2012, 17:56)Paul Wrote: Don't you find when jeans get wet they never seem to dry out and lose all insulation?

not in normal use i dont .
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 July 2012, 18:08,
(6 July 2012, 17:56)Paul Wrote: Don't you find when jeans get wet they never seem to dry out and lose all insulation?

Wear a nappy or dont get so drunk then ? Smile