Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EDC pants / trousers
3 November 2012, 12:34,
RE: EDC pants / trousers
Blackhawk gear. Best trousers ive ever had
3 November 2012, 13:56,
(3 November 2012, 12:34)BeardyMan Wrote: Blackhawk gear. Best trousers ive ever had

Care to expand a bit mon ami?, why are they the best trousers?, Smile

3 November 2012, 19:17,
(3 November 2012, 13:56)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(3 November 2012, 12:34)BeardyMan Wrote: Blackhawk gear. Best trousers ive ever had

Care to expand a bit mon ami?, why are they the best trousers?, Smile

Certainly Smile

Thick ripstop material, many pockets, water resistant coating. There's also a thin rubber strip round the inside of the waistband to keep your shirt tucked in. Many pockets. Pocket dividers. Oh, and lots of pockets ;-)

Cheaper than the 5.11 trousers too
3 November 2012, 22:07,
I'm probably going to get grief for saying I find leggings versatile either by themselves or as thermals and they do dry quickly though I doubt they'd look alright on a man
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
3 November 2012, 22:17,
(3 November 2012, 22:07)Pagan-Mist Wrote: I'm probably going to get grief for saying I find leggings versatile either by themselves or as thermals and they do dry quickly though I doubt they'd look alright on a man

Hey back in the seventies most of the British army wore womens tights under their combats to help keep warm and keep ticks out as well, I preferred stockings and sussy belt in DPM of course Smile

3 November 2012, 22:21,
Haha I do wear tights under leggings as for stocking their not very practical if you have to run I don't do high heels, skirts or dresses not good for climbing tree's or fences lol
3 November 2012, 22:35,
NR still wears his now. That is what NR and his OH fight about most.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 November 2012, 22:38,
Oh well someone has to wear them glad it ain't me lol Wink
3 November 2012, 23:06,
(3 November 2012, 22:35)Skean Dhude Wrote: NR still wears his now. That is what NR and his OH fight about most.

And the reason you know that fact is that SD is in fact often known as Frankenfurter of the wirral Smile and Tim Curry based his charcter on SD.
Mind you Tim Curry apparently based his portrayal of the Devil in Legend on me !!! Smile

4 October 2016, 15:10, (This post was last modified: 4 October 2016, 19:35 by Devonian.)
Has anyone used Site King? I think they are based in Essex? Found them on google they are quite high on the searches like first couple.