Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEST WE FORGET today 7/7
7 July 2012, 09:07,
LEST WE FORGET today 7/7
Let us not forget the murderous attack in innocent commuters by the muslim community that saw 51 people murdered and hundreds maimed.
Say a prayer to your god or diety for the fallen.
NR

7 July 2012, 09:19,
RE: LEST WE FORGET today 7/7
Do you not mean muslim terrorists instead of the muslim community?
7 July 2012, 09:32,
(7 July 2012, 09:19)Melissa15 Wrote: Do you not mean muslim terrorists instead of the muslim community?

i certainly hope so, but his point still stands.

Although im an atheist my thoughts are with all the families of those who lost loved ones and all who were affected by this senseless attack, may you all rest in peace.
7 July 2012, 09:37,
no i dont think he does, their creed is "smite the unbeliever " and the only good Kafir( their name for a non muslim) is a dead Kafir, too many of their terrorists hide behind their own community and until their community speaks out against the terrorists and actually does something about it then they are all tarred with the same brush! look what happened in Oldham with the "Paedostanis" i didnt see anyone there doing anything about it, in fact for years they denied it was actually happening.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 July 2012, 09:44, (This post was last modified: 7 July 2012, 09:46 by NorthernRaider.)
(7 July 2012, 09:19)Melissa15 Wrote: Do you not mean muslim terrorists instead of the muslim community?

Regretably ( and i mean that ) No, I learned that in Ulster for a few dozen IRA men to operate with sucess they needed the support, financial, moral and otherwise of thousands of Irish republican sympathisers.

In the UK the government estimates they are over 1000 active anti British Islamic activists planning atrocities, another 7 caught yesterday. If their is over 1000 KNOWN extremists how many muslium supporters do they have. As it is entire mosque communities have been exposed supporting terrorists, They openly sell book on how to commit Jihad in their mosques.

So NO with truly great remorse I do not mean extremists.

One has to remember that for a muslim to be the best muslim he possibly can be he must strive to live in a society that is based on Shariah law, governed by Imams and has no other faiths to polute their community.
Can anyone tell me the last time they saw Sikh, Hindus, Buddists, Krishnans, Jews etc campaigning to change British society to suit THEIR wishes?, No all other groups choose to integrate.

7 July 2012, 10:56,
RIP to the 52. I'm grateful to our brave security services for all the work they do behind the scenes to keep us safe & scupper further attacks from Islamists.
7 July 2012, 13:26,
Will be remembering the victims & survivors and thinking of their families.

Well, damn.

You said they're all tarred with the same brush (BP), but not every single person in the community knows a terrorist and doesn't speak up. I do get your point that there are people in the muslim community who know when somethings going on and they don't do anything to stop it, or do support it - and sure they are as bad as the terrorists, but to generalise a whole religious community as the same as those people?

Same thing to what NR said, 'there are 1000 known extremists' and too right there must be many more supporters and those who know and do nothing are just as bad but there are also a lot of muslims who don't support extremists or their views. Not all muslims want shariah law. Some muslims do choose to integrate.
7 July 2012, 13:40,
as much as i may agree with parts of this, knowledge does not constitute support, compliance/turning a blind eye, can be just as much a product of fear as agreement, so whilst some may know of terrorists and say nothing because they support them, others will say nothing out of fear for themselves and their families, this is an important distinction to make, and should not be overlooked.
7 July 2012, 14:19,
I disagree Hrusai, if no one ever speaks up because of fear (in any situation) then the world will always be run by bullies and extremists. The world would not be what it is even today if people never stood up for what they believed, families have died to stop worse things happening or continuing. Knowledge may not always constitute support, but it does mean you are part to blame for any suffering that results if you do nothing to stop it. Saying something may not have changed a thing but at least you didn't sit there and LET it happen.
7 July 2012, 14:24, (This post was last modified: 7 July 2012, 14:26 by Hrusai.)
(7 July 2012, 14:19)Melissa15 Wrote: I disagree Hrusai, if no one ever speaks up because of fear (in any situation) then the world will always be run by bullies and extremists. The world would not be what it is even today if people never stood up for what they believed, families have died to stop worse things happening or continuing. Knowledge may not always constitute support, but it does mean you are part to blame for any suffering that results if you do nothing to stop it. Saying something may not have changed a thing but at least you didn't sit there and LET it happen.

im not saying its right to be scared, or that being scared stops every person, merely its a reason for alot of people.....and unfortuneatly we do live in a world run by bullies and extremists, be they officially sanctioned bullies or not, it is already, and always has been, the case.

and yes i do agree that inaction is a crime, although you cant say that being frozen by fear is anywhere near as bad as being frozen from admiration for an atrocity.

if everyone who knew anything spoke up about it then terrorism wouldnt happen, but thats an ideal world which we are very very far from, the bottom line is although people that do not speak up out of fear, it does not mean they should be bundled into the same category as those who blow themselves up
but we all have our different opinions, and i respect all of them, i'm just trying to expand upon my initial comments