Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have a listen to this, its a possible threat
8 July 2012, 20:32,
Have a listen to this, its a possible threat
Ignore the video its a random one because the audios from a radio show.
But please listen to it all the way through and appraise it for your plans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...6v3iqluPSM#!
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
12 July 2012, 19:30,
RE: Have a listen to this, its a possible threat
(8 July 2012, 20:32)Prepper1 Wrote: Ignore the video its a random one because the audios from a radio show.
But please listen to it all the way through and appraise it for your plans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...6v3iqluPSM#!

Turned it off raging within 60 seconds.
"All of these little skirmishes going on all over the place but it took Pearl Harbour for everybody to say 'Ah yes, it's now a World War'"

No, you ignorant yank shitstick, people had already been calling it World War 2 since 1939, 2 years before you self absorbed pricks decided to get involved in helping us save the world. And even then you only got involved because of Pearl Harbour. And only after the German/Russian non aggression pact was broken, forcing Germany to fight the war on 2 fronts.
The first 2 years of WW2 described as "little skirmishes"... I seriously want to break this guy's face, and can't take a damn thing he says seriously after that.

Care to give cliffnotes on the possible threat?
12 July 2012, 21:20,
Aha another American hollywood version of history, and totally out of sync with the truth

WW1 US didnt join in until the closing months of the war after german politicians were already trying for an armistace and Germanies peoplev were staving. Historians comment that the US did not get involved until they knew which side was winning.

WW2 The US was still happily trading with both sides even in 1941 two years after Britain started fighting Germany and after britain won the Battle Of Britain and after the soviet had turned the tide. Again the US did not join in until the Japs attacked them at Pearl Harbour ( which required the RN to go the the USns help by getting our Pacific fleet to help protect theirs) They still did not declare war on Germany until adolf declared war on them.

The US military record from then on was appaling in general IE operation torch the allied landing in north africa, one of the first US invasion forces landing promptly surrended to the VICHY French. Later on it took Rommel no time at all to whup the US forces at Kasserine thus requiring the UK to go and take it back. D Day Brit and Canadian troops fought their way off the beachs of Normandy on day 1, the US forces ignored our suggested tactics and did not get off til day 2

In the Pacific the yanks struggled across the Pacific to reclaim some poxy islands and atolls whilst the Brits and Commonwealth fought the japs cross country all the way from the Indian border right across to the South China sea.

Naaa dont take any notice of US military history, It was the FRENCH expert siege troops that gave the yanks their main victory during the war of Independance. In Korea the yanks would have been wiped out if the British forces based around the Gloster regt did not hold the line against 1 million communist chinese whilst the yanks ran away into the Pusan pocket.
And who can forget how it was the YANKS who killed more British troops in the Gulf war than the Iraqis did.

The yanks are the worlds most well equipped forces and also the most inept

12 July 2012, 21:48,

Well, I managed a little bit more than HN and I have appraised it and filing it under R.
What a complete and utter toad.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart