Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Prepper radio and Pc comms threat for US community
8 July 2012, 21:23, (This post was last modified: 8 July 2012, 21:24 by NorthernRaider.)
Major Prepper radio and Pc comms threat for US community
And you know we will do something similar.

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/
(8 July 2012, 21:23)NorthernRaider Wrote: And you know we will do something similar.

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/current-ev...nications/

8 July 2012, 23:08, (This post was last modified: 8 July 2012, 23:10 by Paul.)
RE: Major Prepper radio and Pc comms threat for US community
including the authority to amend, modify, or revoke such assignments, in those parts of the electromagnetic spectrum assigned to the Federal Government;

Am I reading this wrong or is this saying that a government body can at will revoke access to the airways?
(8 July 2012, 23:08)Paul Wrote: including the authority to amend, modify, or revoke such assignments, in those parts of the electromagnetic spectrum assigned to the Federal Government;

Am I reading this wrong or is this saying that a government body can at will revoke access to the airways?

If they so desire.

9 July 2012, 00:30,
the authorities have always had this option under emergency powers. Like being in a never ending war against terror - and that is internally bred terror nowadays too. Oh how I laugh......:-(
9 July 2012, 05:25,
Anyone reading this must surely understand that the 'New World Order' is a reality. There is plenty of evidence of this on this site. Everywhere you look within the site there are signs of Big Brother taking from us our Freedoms. The sheeple do not even notice that they are heading for the greatest disaster to overtake humanity, Slavery of the whole human race! Kenneth Eames.
9 July 2012, 10:34,
Remember what I told yoy guys, its not the law that is terrifying its the definition of CRIMINAL or potential TERRORIST that is the scary bit.

Today its the IRA, ETA, Al Quadea but if you study the politicians and police of late its clear that Animal rights protestors, student union rallyers, trade union members, environmental campaigners, anti wind farm lobbyists, and GM activists, Green belt protection campaigners, etc etc the list of people that politicians and cops are starting to refer to and treat as potential CRIMINALS and POTENTIAL TERRORISTS is growing daily. Perhaps next time it will be you?

The Orwellians are socially and politically manipulating society, public opinion and the media, and using the social infrastructure to "persuade" sheeple to move into the cities where they can be far easily controlled, watched, monitored, etc, again I know I really anger you folks but I still beseach you to move away from the cities and lower your profile.

9 July 2012, 18:18,
NR, thank you for this. I would never get angry with you because any guests on this sight might be 'awakened' upon reading your material. Lets hope so. Kenneth Eames.
9 July 2012, 20:18,
(9 July 2012, 18:18)Kenneth Eames Wrote: NR, thank you for this. I would never get angry with you because any guests on this sight might be 'awakened' upon reading your material. Lets hope so. Kenneth Eames.

I get angry with me because I keep getting presumptive and by now i should know better.

16 July 2012, 14:13,
Just trying to catch up on posts , been away up north near fort augustus for the last week or so..

Yet another detail myself and others have already pointed out on the comms thread.

The government have the capabilities to 'shut down' various bands for comms usage...they will restrict or stop anyone including 'licenced' users from using them , which is why NR , myself , others have repeatedly stressed the need to keep your name off official lists of users for these purposes.

You will be among the first people to be visited during a 'comms black-out'.
Do not think they won't.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.