Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why British society is doomed to total collapse
9 July 2012, 10:26,
Why British society is doomed to total collapse
This is a typical example of British society today as created by the trendy liberal and left wing social engineers over the last 50 years.

A sick man attends hospital and whilst there just like I do he decided to go outside for a breath of fresh air.

Whilst outside he became suddenly very ill and collapse and was dying
The medics inside did nothing, the public outside rather than rush to help just laughed at the dyiong man and took photos to post online.

This is British society typified today, this society disgusts me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-step.html

9 July 2012, 10:30,
RE: Why British society is doomed to total collapse
Bleah.. Every day the same crap. Thanks libs
9 July 2012, 11:18,
i would like to think that if i droped in the street it would be first aid or 999 not a fuckin upload to youtube or whatever , whats it going to be like after an major event ? as soon as i have the cash for it im doing some major prepping ive only recently started to wake up to the way things are going but i think i need to up a few gears and get prepared for the way the world is heading.
9 July 2012, 11:25,
(9 July 2012, 11:18)David075 Wrote: i would like to think that if i droped in the street it would be first aid or 999 not a fuckin upload to youtube or whatever , whats it going to be like after an major event ? as soon as i have the cash for it im doing some major prepping ive only recently started to wake up to the way things are going but i think i need to up a few gears and get prepared for the way the world is heading.

Take time to sit down and make a plan of what you can or cannot do, dont rush out and spend any dosh until you have a workable plan.

Somewhere on the forum is a copy of my basic prepping guide, its useful to folks to chew over. I can even E mail you a full copy if you PM me with an E mail address ( dont post your E mail addy on here)

9 July 2012, 11:59,
cant say any of this is surprising in our "me,me me" celebrity obsessed society, i expect they sent to mobile phone footage to "you've been framed", i'm very surprised at the actions of the Hospital staff though! something to do with staff cuts maybe..really dont know.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 July 2012, 18:11,
When I lived in Littlehampton, people in the precinct thought a fellow was drunk and avoided him, he was having a heart attack. People watched the poor fellow die and done nothing to help him. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to help him. Kenneth Eames.
9 July 2012, 18:18,
same thing happened when i was still living in Plymouth, a school lad (apparently) on his way home from school drove his bicycle straight into a brick wall(without taking any avoiding action)and collapsed in a heap on the ground, a lot of people-me included- thought he was under the influence of drugs, never did find out what really happened.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 July 2012, 20:27,
I saw loads of London commuters step over and walk round an elderly lady who collapsed outside KX station, they all ignored her, in the end myself and a Scotish tourist provided assistance and called for an ambulance, lady had collapsed into a diabetic come, I hear such attitude is both the norm and very common in London.