13 July 2012, 16:12,
RE: Hello
Thanks for the greetings everyone.
13 July 2012, 19:34,
a big welcome from dorset Smile...i hope you enjoy your time here Big Grin
19 July 2012, 16:53,
i was just wondering, is there some reason why you picked that particular avatar??Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2012, 16:58,
(19 July 2012, 16:53)bigpaul Wrote: i was just wondering, is there some reason why you picked that particular avatar??Tongue

Yep! 'When I know you better and if I like you I'll share the reason. Tongue
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
19 July 2012, 17:31,
(19 July 2012, 16:58)Armoured Gideon Wrote:
(19 July 2012, 16:53)bigpaul Wrote: i was just wondering, is there some reason why you picked that particular avatar??Tongue

Yep! 'When I know you better and if I like you I'll share the reason. Tongue

Hmmm i hate enigma'sBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2012, 18:05,
Its a Hindu religous icon I think, certainly from the Indian sub continent and nowt to do with Nazis.

19 July 2012, 18:11,
(19 July 2012, 18:05)NorthernRaider Wrote: Its a Hindu religous icon I think, certainly from the Indian sub continent and nowt to do with Nazis.

it didnt, until the Nazis nicked it for themselves.
22 July 2012, 01:08,
There are many v.v.similar variations on this symbolic design that have been used around the world since ancient prehistoric times - usually in the physical form of rock art or cave paintings. It's original or even its many previous earlier incarnations will never be fully understood. Only an interpretive guess can be made. One thing that is known from primitive cultures is that the cross symbol usually represents the sun. The sun was the most common and most important ritual entity throughout the vast stretch of human history. One example of this symbol can be seen in rock carvings on Ilkley Moor in West Yorkshire.
22 July 2012, 08:07,
well that particular swastika is a hindu decorative swastika, go on wiki, same symbol, different colour Tongue
22 July 2012, 22:16,
People nick things and change their meanings all the time.

Gay,
Liberal,
Democat
Right Honourable Gentleman
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin