Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another thread unravels in the EU nightmare.
13 July 2012, 09:15,
RE: Another thread unravels in the EU nightmare.
Seriously folks i honestly believe the entire Labour government from 96 to 2010 should be charge with treason along with their trade union masters, they failed to regulate the banks among other things such as the immigration fiasco, yet not one person has been punish for their crimes.

13 July 2012, 09:31,
NR,

The first thing Blair did was to remove the Death Penalty for Treason. You think there may be a link there?

They will never face legal punishment for their crimes.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 July 2012, 10:26,
Least I can have a bit of fun tomorrow its the Durham miners Gala all all the parasites come out of the woodwork to parade up and down the steets, So I can sdhout abuse at em Smile, When the pits closed down we should have filled the mine entrances with the corpses of those filthy marxist trouble makers who led the miners into oblivion.

13 July 2012, 10:32, (This post was last modified: 13 July 2012, 10:34 by bigpaul.)
(13 July 2012, 10:26)NorthernRaider Wrote: Least I can have a bit of fun tomorrow its the Durham miners Gala all all the parasites come out of the woodwork to parade up and down the steets, So I can sdhout abuse at em Smile, When the pits closed down we should have filled the mine entrances with the corpses of those filthy marxist trouble makers who led the miners into oblivion.

Arthur Scargill would be first on my list!Tongue closely followed by that pair of ####heads who threw the concrete block off the motorway bridge onto the taxi below.
(13 July 2012, 10:32)bigpaul Wrote:
(13 July 2012, 10:26)NorthernRaider Wrote: Least I can have a bit of fun tomorrow its the Durham miners Gala all all the parasites come out of the woodwork to parade up and down the steets, So I can sdhout abuse at em Smile, When the pits closed down we should have filled the mine entrances with the corpses of those filthy marxist trouble makers who led the miners into oblivion.

Arthur Scargill would be first on my list!Tongue closely followed by that pair of ####heads who threw the concrete block off the motorway bridge onto the taxi below.
dont get into to much trouble, you cant run very fast in your present condition!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.