Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best pro gun argument ive ever read
19 July 2012, 13:28,
RE: best pro gun argument ive ever read
Tibbs,

Cheque for £250 on the way. Keep the change for your help.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 July 2012, 13:31,
Skvez,

Facts are where concealed carry is being introduced crime is coming down.

Plus most gun crime in the US is drug related and black on black gang crime. Not much different from here but in my opinion no loss. Law abiding people are better off, bad guys not so much.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 July 2012, 13:32,
Tibbs do you accept VISA ?

19 July 2012, 15:35,
Sorry, got the numbers wrong. The street price for used Mac 10s can be as low as £800. Its other 9mm handguns that are around £200.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
19 July 2012, 16:22,
(19 July 2012, 15:35)Tibbs735 Wrote: Sorry, got the numbers wrong. The street price for used Mac 10s can be as low as £800. Its other 9mm handguns that are around £200.

Same question as before then, Do you take VISA ?

19 July 2012, 23:12,
you can get things a damn site cheap than that if you know the right people tibbs....well i guess the wrong people xD
22 July 2012, 00:58,
Well I suppose if you knew the even righter people , you could get them a lot cheaper than that - like for nothing..
22 July 2012, 10:09,
How's this for a pro-gun argument:
1 man with a concealed carry and a pair of balls could've saved more than a dozen lives at that batman premier...

22 July 2012, 10:58,
yeah too true HN i was thinking that after i heard it actually, if just one guy there was armed maybe no one wouldve died Tongue
22 July 2012, 22:14,
Concealed Carry is very difficult to get in Denver. So they would have been breaking the law. Tut tut.

You ever notice that there are no gun massacres at police stations, gun shops, or gun fairs but at schools or in places where it is illegal to carry guns.

Bad guy on his way to kill pupils at a school sees the sign 'No weapons allowed' Oh bugger, I'll just go home and read a book then. Boy those signs reqally are effective.
Skean Dhude